Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

uhm the home fighter is getting favoured to much in beijjing...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• uhm the home fighter is getting favoured to much in beijjing...

honestly, some guys are hitting clean shots and getting nothing and theres the chinese who are hitting blocks and scoring points... making me mad!

Originally posted by Oriachim View Post
    honestly, some guys are hitting clean shots and getting nothing and theres the chinese who are hitting blocks and scoring points... making me mad!

Damn right Cant believe this **** he got nailed and hit the guy on the floor thats just bull****

Comment

havn't been able to follow all the boxng on tv, but i've seen2-3 chinese boxers already win, they are getting favored. This one is using the run tactic used to be the norm in olympic boxing not so much in these olympics

Comment

just watched joe murray, chinese PUSHED joe murray to the floor but it was a standing count for 8. joe murray hit like 9 clean hits but nothing was scored, he lost like 16-8.

Comment

he got jobbed of some points for sure

Comment

I thought that chinese dude kinda whooped joe murray to be honest. The right man won the decision as far as im concerned, joe murray didn't do **** and was confused by the chinaman's movement.

Comment

Originally posted by natas206 View Post
              I thought that chinese dude kinda whooped joe murray to be honest. The right man won the decision as far as im concerned, joe murray didn't do **** and was confused by the chinaman's movement.
              i aggree too agree

Comment

Joe Murray was terrible.

The fight should have been scored a lot closer but the Chinese dude Gu Yu, deserved to win.

Oh well, we still have 3 guys through with 3 still left to go.

Comment

Cheating chinese mother****ers. Cheat in gymnastics, and then go cheat in boxing too.

Comment

Working...
                  X