Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Eubank Jr: I'm Here For at Least 10 Years, I Want All The Titles!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll fight this punk, tired of hearing him run his trap. Tie him up, take away all his distance so he can't get any leverage on his shots, eliminate his ability to move and beat that liver to a pulp......8 rd ko, bank on it.

Comment

Originally posted by rudy View Post
      Yes he stepped up and lost a split decison to a bum who who holds the world title.

**** ppv but it is a start in the right direction i don't see Canelo, GGG or Chavez mention his name
      You serious? He just lost his pen when it came time to sign to fight GGG less than a year ago. Sure you actually watch boxing?

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
        interesting...

it's the usual suspects: GGG guzzlers commenting on Eubank Jr...

lol
        And as usual here you are commenting on ggg and his fans! Pot, kettle, black

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
          Lol .....what they miss is amusing.

Comment

Hey... you acknowledged it.... court adjourned.

and what's funnier, 168 context in the limelight for Eubank Jr. hence the article.

10 plus years... Gennady be 45... smh

Comment

You serious? He just lost his pen when it came time to sign to fight GGG less than a year ago. Sure you actually watch boxing?
              I should ask you the same question, I have known a promoter to tell the truth, Eddie Hearn screwed him over to get one over on Eubank Sr.

Next thing you gonna tell me Hearn is a god

I have watched more boxing than you had birthday boy

Comment

Working...
              X