Collapse
No announcement yet.

NSB Poster of the Year (semi-finals) team -Kev-

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Corruption, a paper interim title, and zero chance of anything substantial coming out of it.

Am I at the annual WBA convention?

Comment

Sterling Archer or Zaroku.

Comment

You were whining constantly on that other thread so not surprised youve ended up resorting to this. Cant you just say red foxx won and leave it at that? Or should everyone make their own polls of poster of the year, because i dont know what makes your picks so much more important than everyone elses that it warrants a stickied thread. If it was based on nominations then daggum and freedom would be on your list ^

Comment

So it has begun lol... It always does

Comment

I want VADA doing random testing on the IP addresses of voters and PED tests on all candidates in case they're using something to help their posting endurance.

Comment

War Team -Kev-

My Change.org signature bots are finally leading to change

Now if I play my cards right maybe the mods will close both polls and declare me the winner
              Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 12-24-2016, 11:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                Zaroku is cool in the lounge but what has he done in NSB to be on the poll?
                Word

Could have put Daggum in his place

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                  Word

Could have put Daggum in his place
                  Wasn't it Daggum who won POTY last year and then had it taken off him? I could be remembering wrong, just seems like he gets robbed a lot which ironic as he has the Ottke avatar.

Comment

bigdramashow

You were one of the crap posters who ruined that poll. Can't believe you were in it. What an atrocity lol. Even _Maxi would have been a better choice than you.

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
                    Wasn't it Daggum who won POTY last year and then had it taken off him? I could be remembering wrong, just seems like he gets robbed a lot which ironic as he has the Ottke avatar.
                    I heard it was Freedom.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                      bigdramashow

You were one of the crap posters who ruined that poll. Can't believe you were in it. What an atrocity lol. Even _Maxi would have been a better choice than you.

I heard it was Freedom.
                      I respectfully disagree. _Maxi is awful.

Comment

Working...
                      X