Comments Thread For: Amir Khan: I'll Be 'Next Guy to Smash Kell Brook's Face!'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Breidis Prescott. 'Nuff said.

Comment

even with one eye, kell brook canelos him.

Comment

Is it just me that thinks khan looks like Daniel sun from Karate kid? He's like a carbon copy.

Comment

i used to think khan was afraid of brook until he fought canelo. i think the more accurate way to describe it is that hes scared to get ko and lose to brook if no one was watching i dont think khan would have a fear in his body if that makes sense.

well see what happens i personally believe this is a fight that has to happen rivalries are one of the best things about boxing and this is a big rivalry the fight will be big even in the usa and maybe if not the biggest fight ever in the uk it will be up there. really its a perfect fight for both of them right now both coming off losses to guys that had them way overmatched and u could make an argument that both actually gained something cause both looked pretty good in those fights until the mismatch caught up with them.

i just hope now that the fight actually makes sense that they both agree to fight. the spence fight might get in the way tho unless brook lets the belt go.

I think khan will win the early rounds but i do think eventually brook power will catch khan. i still think brook is a p4p type fighter and hopefully his fight with ggg doesnt effect him going forward cause i think brook still has the potential to be a real p4p ranked fighter. right now it seems like brook is getting no love and people look at him like they would a porter a good fighter but not great but i think he is a great fighter or at least was before ggg. its a shame his heart and skills were bigger then his body could handle. he should never been in with ggg and its a shame it ever happened
          Last edited by Cinci Champ; 12-14-2016, 10:49 AM.

Comment

After as many times as this dude has done got f**ked up, it's stunning to me that he still even has the nerve to talk ****. Wow.

Comment

I rather fight on my feet than be laying on my back.

Comment

Khan knows 2 things: 1) If Brook stays @ 147, he must face Spence Jr. or vacate his title, and 2) Brook will have a very hard time making 147 again. Will Brook vacate his IBF belt, in order to face Khan at 147? He'll be called a "duck" but he'll make a hell of a lot more money beating Khan, and he would then become the WBC #1 contender. It might just be worth it to duck Spence Jr.!

Comment

ELEPHANT IN THE ROOM: ERROL SPENCE! ERROL SPENCE! ERROL SPENCE!

IS BROOKS going to vacate or what.

ALSO, I know a lot of people hate Khan but he has a BETTER RESUME than Brook.

I still cannot tell what all this hype about Brooks is.
                  He is nothing special and there is nothing in his RESUME to suggest that he is anything other than an opportunist.

You can hate Khan all you want but he is more proven as vulnerable as he may seem.
                  If he still has anything left after the Canelo fight I put my money on him to beat Brooks.
                  Brooks is nothing special.

I do not mind to see them square off if for no other reason than to see both make good money especially Brook who is desperate for money fights. Khan is his best paycheck at this time.

Now all we need to know is if Brooks is going to vacate the WW belt or risk getting stripped, otherwise Spence is next in line and Spence will win that belt!!

Brooks is nothing special. Amir is the better fighter (if he has anything left) and has the better resume.

I try to be as objective as possible and not let my dislike for any fighter cloud my judgment.

Kahn has earned his stripes. Brooks has not unless you want to add the GGG beatdown as an accomplishment.

IF he beats Kahn ( a big IF) then he would have earned my respect and you can add that to the Porter victory as beating a legit opponent.

Other than that there is NOTHING in Brooks resume to suggest he is anything special.

Brooks is decent. Kahn is BETTER.

ONCE AGAIN: ELEPHANT IN THE ROOM: ERROL SPENCE! ERROL SPENCE! ERROL SPENCE!
                  Last edited by slimPickings; 12-14-2016, 11:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by frosty-g View Post
                    If brook were to do a similar photo of people who've smashed khan he'd have to use panorama mode

Green k

Comment

Khan v Brook is likely now that both guys are coming off of losses and Khan's stock is low enough that he'd be willing to accept the Brook payday.

Thing is, Brook has mandatory dealings with Spence.

Comment

Working...
                      X