Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Malignaggi: I Wouldn't Mind a Shot at David Peralta Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL Paulie is my boy, but this is a silly ass comment of a guy with no real fights that are reallllly available to him so obviously Paulie wouldn't mind a shot at anyone beatable with a nice recent W over a name guy. Paulie wouldn't mind any fight from kinda sorta not really meaningful in any way to a name guy these days.

Personally I wish Paulie would just retire & from listening to his podcast it sounds like Peter Cards, his long time cornerman & friend, wishes he'd just retire too. Its always a awkward thing to see guys like Paulie who are clearly not on that world class level they once were capable of being competitive in continue fighting in the clusterf#ck of boxing where even I could get matched up tomorrow night vs a guy I could beat so obviously there are still 80% of the guys in Paulie's weight range who he could still beat today probably making it hard to ever read the writing on the wall in a sport that doesn't have a competitive league-like structure that brings reality to you.

If you are a 37yr old 100th best guy in your division in boxing you could win another 10 fights, but if you are the 37yr old 100th best guy in your position in the NFL, NBA or MLB you might never play your chosen sport again at the highest level.

Comment

That's actually not a bad fight. I'm not sold that Malignaggi would win

Comment

Paulie is every bit as washed up as Guerrero. I would favor Peralta, which is sad.

Comment

Originally posted by IIG View Post
          Paulie is every bit as washed up as Guerrero. I would favor Peralta, which is sad.
          Please sign this mouth up to fight Pacquaio so he can treat him like Margarito and slowly fry him. This punk is all mouth and only fights people who are easy pickings now.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
            and here come the cherry pickers!
            Paulie is a cherry picker? You are extra stupid.

Comment

Cab drivers are stepping up. Fighters on top are vacationing longer.

Comment

Originally posted by Fangedgrowl View Post
                Please sign this mouth up to fight Pacquaio so he can treat him like Margarito and slowly fry him. This punk is all mouth and only fights people who are easy pickings now.
                Who has Golovkin fought better than Porter and Danny Garcia, hypocrisy.

Comment

Originally posted by CaneloMaidana View Post
                  Who has Golovkin fought better than Porter and Danny Garcia, hypocrisy.
                  Who have Danny and Porter fought better than Sergio Martinez? I ask that, because Murray being robbed by Sergio kind of makes Murray a pretty impressive win in the grand scheme of things - and though he doesn't have the accolades of a Garcia, you can assume based on his performance againts Maravilla that he's just as good a win as a Shawn Porter.

Comment

paulie is a clown and irrelevant. nobody wants to see you fight you washed up bum.

Comment

Why you guys belittle these men? They don't cheat, they work hard. It takes a great determination to enter a gym after so many beatings like Paulie took. A level, B or C, you should respect them.

Comment

Working...
                      X