Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eddie Hearn stabbed Eubanks in the back?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eddie Hearn stabbed Eubanks in the back?

The Eubanks are very difficult to work with but anyone else think Hearn has gone behind their backs with this move and it's revenge because they left him before?

This came out of nowhere with no talk of it but fights don't get made that quick without a good amount of negotiation.

I actually think Eubank wanted the fight but Hearn chose to make the Brook fight instead because he wasn't making enough money from the Vargas fight.

Clearly.

Eubank has been asking publicly for days what is keeping Hearn from sending him a contract. Delay after delay without any actual reason.

Then Hearn announces this out of nowhere.

Comment

Look at my signature. The eubanks had a deal, they stabbed everyone in the back by saying: We want more money or there's no fight. They did that AFTER they already had a deal to fight GGG...

They deserve this. They said more money or no fight. THEN NO FIGHT. Assh0le.

gmc_rfc_06
      They had a deal and they broke the deal first. He deserved it.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
        Look at my signature. The eubanks had a deal, they stabbed everyone in the back by saying: We want more money or there's no fight. They did that AFTER they already had a deal to fight GGG...

They deserve this. They said more money or no fight. THEN NO FIGHT. Assh0le.

gmc_rfc_06
        They had a deal and they broke the deal first. He deserved it.
        We don't partake in negotiations, we fight WW's at 160 instead.

Cool.

Comment

Eubank played hardball and lost....sounds fair to me

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
            We don't partake in negotiations, we fight WW's at 160 instead.

Cool.
            Originally posted by Mc,Lovin View Post
            Eubank played hardball and lost....sounds fair to me
            This...
            Eubank had the fight. They wanted more money AFTER they already had a deal, and they lost the fight.

Comment

Comment

Working...
              X