Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has an elite boxer ever been Koed in 13 seconds or 1 punch?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
    I can't believe that guy was considered a "legend" in MMGay
    i never considered him anything close to that

Comment

Aldo was scared ****less too

Comment

Originally posted by RichCCFC View Post
        Can't think off the top of my head.
        Ali vs Liston phantom punch

Comment

Originally posted by SergioMartinez View Post
          You make a good point, and these were not just losses, like they lost a close fight, they were DESTROYED.

I think it shows just maybe how little talent and perfecting it takes to be a MMA fighter.
          Just learn wrestling, locks and learn to strike at at a Boxing amateur novice level and you'll be champ while boxing takes years of Amateur experience and at least 4 to 5 years as a Pro unless your Rigo or Lomachenko

Comment

Not that I can think of and I consider that to be a good thing! Elite boxers tend to be seasoned and know how to survive. Aldo literally ran face first with his hands down. I can't think of an elite boxer that would make such a huge mistake considering they studied their opponent and knew their weaknesses.

Comment

The fact that McGregor could hammer fist Aldo while he was dazed makes this point mute. Him getting cold clocked with the first punch thrown is an entirely different story though.

Comment

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
                Not that I can think of and I consider that to be a good thing! Elite boxers tend to be seasoned and know how to survive. Aldo literally ran face first with his hands down. I can't think of an elite boxer that would make such a huge mistake considering they studied their opponent and knew their weaknesses.
                Kind of crazy just how accurately McGregor predicted what Aldo would do. Not sure I've ever seen something play out like that before.

Comment

Originally posted by SilverMiles View Post
                  And Manny was also beating the **** out of Marquez before the stoppage.
                  He did okay for a guy who got knocked down and then knocked out cold.

Marquez was not there to outbox Pacquiao though, like the previous fights. He sacrificed speed and defense for landing massively powerful punches, and they paid off.

Comment

Does khan vs prescott count?

Comment

Originally posted by chargerhemi06 View Post
                      Does khan vs prescott count?
                      Khan was just a prospect back then. I honestly can't think of anything.

Comment

Working...
                      X