No announcement yet.

Mass shooting in California.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• land of the fre....

oh wait, way too late in the thread for that, I actually don't think u guys have perhaps not just a gun problem, but a mental problem aswell........something is not right inside your heads...
    Last edited by iLovesoccermoms; 12-03-2015, 01:09 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
      Apparently for 5 years, from what I have heard and read.

Even attended last years Christmas party.

This guy could have been very well radicalized between the time he started working there, and what happened yesterday.
      dude they can get radical pretty quickly.

those boston bomber dudes. i think older bro became radical after 1 vacation in chechnya.

religion, man.

look at those born again christians.

i knew one slut turned all religious, born again christian over summer school.

60-0 dick in 4.9 seconds.

telling me i'm a sinner because my gf sleeps over.

i'm like, "*****, YOU SUCKED MY DICK AT THE CHURCH ACROSS FROM VAN NUYS HIGH LAST SEMESTER. STFU."

Comment

I was born, raised, reside, and own multiple firearms in California.

You aren't explaining nor enlightening me about it, pal.
        ... What kind of firearms do you hold (brands, types)?... Just tell us!

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
          It's been reported the husband recently left for a month in Saudi Arabia and came back with his wife/fiancee.

As for the target, it's goal is to show us that nowhere is safe. If they will shoot up a place for disabled people, what places won't they shoot up?
          From what I've read they shot up a holiday banquet of some sort that happened to be at or near some disabled persons center that the guy was invited to. And it seems like with the weapons they had if they shot up a place with a bunch of disabled people they woulda been even more dead & injured cuz of mobility issues.

This seems like the weirdest shooting I've heard of in awhile. Not that there is a normal shooting situation or anything. This cat was at some company event it sounds like. Losing his **** over something with someone & comes back ready for a massacre. With his f#cking wife. This sounds equally unplanned as it does planned, like the guy had this all ready to go the first time someone pissed him of enough thus the outcome was planned yet the time it would go down wasn't.

As for the gun angle with all this, I'm an American & grew up with close family members who would hunt all the time & thats fair play imo. The problem is the caliber of guns that any f#cking momo can buy these days imo (& from what I read thats what happened here these were legally purchased guns). If someone wants to own a rifle like my dad had that should be fine. When we are selling guns that can be useful in high action military type tactics there is a problem. I'd even suggest hand guns are a problem just do to the ability to conceal them.

The bottom line for me is there are too many assault weapons my neighbor who drinks too much & can barely operate his snowblower could purchase (or get stolen from his house by criminals or terrorists intent on doing harm) & that makes things a little unsafe for everyone regardless if you carry a gun or not over some **** that is a dumb hobby at best 99% of the time (I tend to believe in 100yrs Americans, if they still exist, will look back on Americans in 2015 who used to take military style guns to a gun range to shoot bottles of a fence as f#cking nuts). And like someone mentioned in this thread with how ingrained guns are in American culture you could ban guns tomorrow & the impact that would have would be slow to be felt, but the key thing is it would be felt gradually & there would end up being less crazy **** like this & less dead by people capable of these activities.

Comment

I was born, raised, reside, and own multiple firearms in California.

You aren't explaining nor enlightening me about it, pal.
            oooh.....

i'm telling your PO, miklo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
              oooh.....

i'm telling your PO, miklo.

Comment

• panda

caliber of gun is not a problem.

those hunting guns your family used is more deadly than any assault weapon.

m-16/ar-15 use a small .22 caliber varmint cartridge.

you try to hunt a deer with that, you'll get arrested for cruelty to animals. terribly underpowered.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
                  Thats why I always carry an axe incase the Viking hordes try and invade us again.
                  That was far back in your history so maybe you have forgotten what it's like to have to fend for yourself. Which is kind of a shame, your ancestors probably be wouldn't be proud. Our history is a little more recent so we still remember.

In any case an axe is a fine weapon but very outdated. Guns are more efficient.
                  Last edited by ShoulderRoll; 12-03-2015, 01:21 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                    there was 2 guys bro.

1 armed cop, 1 unarmed security guard.

the guard got shot, the cop shot back.

2 separate ppl.
                    Either way, it was a private citizen who shot back, as the cop was off duty and being employed by a private event.

Please tell me you're not arguing that we don't have better chance being armed as opposed to being disarmed.

Comment

• Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                      ... What kind of firearms do you hold (brands, types)?... Just tell us!
                      I own enough.

No AR or AK variants.

Occasional trips to the shooting range, and home defense.

Comment

Working...
                      X