No announcement yet.

Former British CW Champ, Mark Hobson thrashes Haye. *explicit language*

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Former British CW Champ, Mark Hobson thrashes Haye. *explicit language*

This is a brilliant excerpt from a recent interview Mark Hobson did with Livefight . com.

The reigning British and Commonwealth cruiserweight champion didn't box again for 16 long months. When I ask what was the reason for the extended lay-off it produces a strongly-worded reply.

“F**king David Haye what a total w*nk stain. We had two fights lined up, the first time I'd trained for three months but it was just like recently (when he pulled out against Tyson Fury). He just pulled out and wasted everyone's time.”

“I was in the final stages of training for the first fight date and I was on fire. Sky Sports' Ed Robinson came down to watch me train and he told me he thought beforehand Haye would beat me but after watching me train he said wasn't so sure. I was flying at that time, I'm not stupid I could have been caught but I think I had a great chance of beating Haye.”

What has the official reason the future world champion pulled out?

“He said it was because he pulled a hamstring but that's total bulls**it. I heard afterwards he'd gone to spar Tony Bellew and David Price and they both banged the living **** out of him THAT is why he cancelled our fight. It's been the same way all through his career; if he's had anything like a bad camp he just pulls out he's done it loads of times now.”

Hobson also reveals he had been angered by Haye, who was 11-1 (11) entering 2005, in a press conference before the fight and admits he fell for the famous “Hayemaker” mind-games.

“We'd sparred previously and got on alright but at the press conference he swaggers in an hour late, doesn't even look at me and starts talking **** about me. I tried to make a bet with him with ten grand on the line but he would only go 50/50 odds, I said I could get 3-1 with Ladbrokes and he didn't understand betting so we got into a big argument.”

“I didn't understand until afterwards that it was all a big game to him but I was really angry as I thought we had been mates. I know he became a two-weight world champion but he just caught Enzo early, Mormeck was beating him and then he faces the worst world heavyweight champion ever and defends against Audley. He's an ok fighter but whenever he fights anyone good he gets beat. Wladimir Klitschko didn't fall for any of his **** and beat him soundly.”

“I think Haye is probably a nice guy once he stops sucking his own c**k.”

Haha "peeleft:

http://www.livefight.com/news.php?ne...97&y=2014&m=10

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
    This is a brilliant excerpt from a recent interview Mark Hobson did with Livefight . com.

The reigning British and Commonwealth cruiserweight champion didn't box again for 16 long months. When I ask what was the reason for the extended lay-off it produces a strongly-worded reply.

“F**king David Haye what a total w*nk stain. We had two fights lined up, the first time I'd trained for three months but it was just like recently (when he pulled out against Tyson Fury). He just pulled out and wasted everyone's time.”

“I was in the final stages of training for the first fight date and I was on fire. Sky Sports' Ed Robinson came down to watch me train and he told me he thought beforehand Haye would beat me but after watching me train he said wasn't so sure. I was flying at that time, I'm not stupid I could have been caught but I think I had a great chance of beating Haye.”

What has the official reason the future world champion pulled out?

“He said it was because he pulled a hamstring but that's total bulls**it. I heard afterwards he'd gone to spar Tony Bellew and David Price and they both banged the living **** out of him THAT is why he cancelled our fight. It's been the same way all through his career; if he's had anything like a bad camp he just pulls out he's done it loads of times now.”

Hobson also reveals he had been angered by Haye, who was 11-1 (11) entering 2005, in a press conference before the fight and admits he fell for the famous “Hayemaker” mind-games.

“We'd sparred previously and got on alright but at the press conference he swaggers in an hour late, doesn't even look at me and starts talking **** about me. I tried to make a bet with him with ten grand on the line but he would only go 50/50 odds, I said I could get 3-1 with Ladbrokes and he didn't understand betting so we got into a big argument.”

“I didn't understand until afterwards that it was all a big game to him but I was really angry as I thought we had been mates. I know he became a two-weight world champion but he just caught Enzo early, Mormeck was beating him and then he faces the worst world heavyweight champion ever and defends against Audley. He's an ok fighter but whenever he fights anyone good he gets beat. Wladimir Klitschko didn't fall for any of his **** and beat him soundly.”

“I think Haye is probably a nice guy once he stops sucking his own c**k.”

Haha "peeleft:

http://www.livefight.com/news.php?ne...97&y=2014&m=10

Comment

LOLZ

Need audio haha

Comment

Holy hell!!!!!!!! Thank god somebody calls out this arrogant shill! David Haye has skills but I considered his career all but over when he talked all that game and bull to Wlad and then loses the fight. And I don't mean losing with humility but making up bs excuses undermining the victory Wlad had just achieved. I am so sick and tired of guys like Haye who just assume they can go away for 6 months and then "re-invent" themselves only to build their abysmal career back up to pull the same cash grab **** again. So here we are.......David Haye has just caused people in the UK and all over europe to lose a lot of money from pulling out of the Fury fight. Not to mention he pulled out of another fight right before Fury. All that build up only to pull out because of what we "have" to believe was a serious injury. Haye now after betraying his market in Europe is here in the U.S. "Re-inventing" himself with who else?? Aw you guessed it Al Haymon. The man who creates narcissist champions that don't fight to make the most money as he and his clients would have you believe but fight for "easy" money. Will Haymon be able to re-invent another fraudulent champion, will a cherrypick go wrong, or will the boxing fans reject this wretched ****

Comment

Originally posted by creekrat77 View Post
          Holy hell!!!!!!!! Thank god somebody calls out this arrogant shill! David Haye has skills but I considered his career all but over when he talked all that game and bull to Wlad and then loses the fight. And I don't mean losing with humility but making up bs excuses undermining the victory Wlad had just achieved. I am so sick and tired of guys like Haye who just assume they can go away for 6 months and then "re-invent" themselves only to build their abysmal career back up to pull the same cash grab **** again. So here we are.......David Haye has just caused people in the UK and all over europe to lose a lot of money from pulling out of the Fury fight. Not to mention he pulled out of another fight right before Fury. All that build up only to pull out because of what we "have" to believe was a serious injury. Haye now after betraying his market in Europe is here in the U.S. "Re-inventing" himself with who else?? Aw you guessed it Al Haymon. The man who creates narcissist champions that don't fight to make the most money as he and his clients would have you believe but fight for "easy" money. Will Haymon be able to re-invent another fraudulent champion, will a cherrypick go wrong, or will the boxing fans reject this wretched ****

Hahaah such a great synopsis.

Comment

Loved it.

I've said it before and i'll say it again, David Haye is the biggest pr1ck in boxing.

Comment

nobody cares unless its briggs

Comment

Haye would have smashed this kid to pieces, he's lucky he didn't fight him because he might have lost his life in the ring that night. In other words, by pulling out of the fight Haye effectively saved Hobson's life and this is how you thank him for it? Disgusting.

Comment

Just another confirmation that Haye is a fraud.

Comment

...... Who?

Comment

Working...
                    X