No announcement yet.

Cotto's Fight Night Weight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
    God you're a miserable boxing fan. I don't know why you bother to watch the sprt, judging from what you post.
    How true, he seems to jump with his eyes closed and his mouth wide open. But maybe we should tell him that Cotto weighed in at 145 and was 146 for his previous bout......maybe we should.

Comment

163-165. He isn't putting too much weight, not like he was at JWW.

Comment

It's likely under 160 based on him requesting a 160 rehydration limit in the Marg rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
          It's likely under 160 based on him requesting a 160 rehydration limit in the Marg rematch.
          Believe it or not, you can actually control how much you rehydrate. That doesn't mean anything.

Comment

Cotto 161 Margo 165 Officially.

They showed in prior to the second fight.

Comment

i say around 170-175

Comment

Originally posted by RichardPerez View Post
                i say around 170-175
                Where are you pulling that number from?

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
                  Where are you pulling that number from?
                  Probably straight out his ass.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
                    Cotto 161 Margo 165 Officially.

They showed in prior to the second fight.
                    who showed that? I saw the HBO feed and have it on tape and there is nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
                      163-165. He isn't putting too much weight, not like he was at JWW.
                      No because he has the muscle mass to support it , fluid and muscle mass is combination , its like the muscle is a store for fluid the bigger the muscle the more fluid it holds .

Lets say your perfect weight is 140 then anything under say 135 - 138 is going to cause major problems , now going up you can jump a stone before it effects your speed and your cooling to much , you have a lot of leeway going up but very little going down from your sweet spot , and remember most elite fighters are on the low edge with weight because its always been advantages in boxing to be as big as you can be for the weight .

Today its all taken to an artform at elite level , look at how many fighters jump up today and perform great , its because of that stone leeway , how many go down and do great , not many !

Comment

Working...
                      X