• Time
  • Show
Clear All

LMFAO.

Comment

fat bastard.

Comment

Originally posted by OG Wenger View Post
        Fury looks good! That is the first time i have seen him with any kind of definition on his body.
        If you've been following, you'll have noticed improvement in his physique pretty much from fight to fight. Just as a result of training properly.

He'll probably never be a body beautiful, but he's starting to look like more of an athlete. Like more of a boxer, specifically.

Good to know he's taking this one really seriously. I've rooted for Del before against other guys, but he's a bit of a dripp and I like Fury much more - I hope Chisora gets his ass kicked for his lack of professionalism.

Comment

Originally posted by Adam Konitz View Post
          If you've been following, you'll have noticed improvement in his physique pretty much from fight to fight. Just as a result of training properly.

He'll probably never be a body beautiful, but he's starting to look like more of an athlete. Like more of a boxer, specifically.

Good to know he's taking this one really seriously. I've rooted for Del before against other guys, but he's a bit of a dripp and I like Fury much more - I hope Chisora gets his ass kicked for his lack of professionalism.
          Ya na'mean... I like Fury's personality. He's a nice bloke too.

Comment

I heard Chisora boosted his team by adding Butterbean as his nutritionist.

Comment

Fury is looking good. Chisora is obviously well over-weight. Then again so was McDermott in the first fight against Fury so I wouldn't count out his chances. This is the moment for Fury to show if he really has the skills and the power against an opponent that is under-estimating him.

Comment

War Tyson "Uppercut" Fury!!

Comment

Originally posted by iJohn Locke View Post
                  Ya na'mean... I like Fury's personality. He's a nice bloke too.
                  A lot of crazy *****s are nice guys on the quiet.

Boxing needs its characters to prosper, and I don't mean its David Hayes. Fury is a bonafide CHARACTER and he has a spark of potential to excite and be expressive in the ring as well - the longer he runs and the further he goes, the better it is for boxing - that's a guy I'd root for against Wlad, if he ever got to that level.

Comment

Working...
                  X