No announcement yet.

Do you guys have any ugly dyke friends?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
    Every ugly dyke i've known is a ****ing player. They're like laureates of understanding women.

The proof is in the pudding, how many ugly masculine dykes are there who pull nonstop hot women? I can't even count.

This is a close friend i've had since high school, this is her girlfriend, her exes are about that hot or hotter

This is my cousin, All her life she's been pulling nonstop hoes, that are hotter than mine lol...

This is her girlfriend of the last 5 years, ever since she stopped macking. She's not the hottest she's been with, but that's the one she fell for.

I guess your experience is vastly different from mine (and I'm in SF, gay capital), most of the bulldykes I've ever known never got hotties.

Your cousin's chick is OK-ish, can't really tell from the pic, and your High School buddy's girl is a little over hyped with makeup. TBH, HS buddy is better looking than her girl, and if she lost a couple pounds and stopped trying to be boy, she'd be pretty decent to look at.

Don't mind me, I'm just sharing some wisdom from being on the planet twice as long as you have, being married, having kids, getting divorced, living single again, etc. etc. I can see you just like to disagree or debate me all the time I post near you. It's cool pare.

.... but then go ahead on your own path young fella.

Comment

When you think about it, there isn't a lot of differences in terms of what men and women are looking for in a partner. Most people just have a difficult time with self-reflection and being honest with themselves. We all like attention, we all want to feel special, and we all crave that which is harder to get, because even with material or luxury items, a woman that is more desirable and harder to obtain, has more intrinsic value to us. But, we don't like to think of ourselves as superficial.

We all think we are above it, or special, when we really aren't. Some of the most beautiful women in the world are also the most insecure. Yet, in this age of social media--Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, Facebook and dating sites/apps like Tinder and such, even the most homely looking women are getting overwhelmed with attention. Woman have way more options than men. As a man, you need to bring something different to the table. Confident yet humble and modest, assertiveness but not aggressive, wit and humor, and most important--patience. If a woman senses you are desperate or too easy, she loses interest. This goes back to wanting what is harder to achieve. It works this way for women too. If you are the type throwing yourself at women and fawning over them like every other loser, you are too easy and they aren't interested. You have to strike that balance between showing interest but pulling back just a little. Always leave them wanting more.

Comment

I have a friend who is a lesbian that dresses up mostly like men. She pulled a chick I was cool with who was the finest chick in HS. head cheerleader. Was married with like 5 kids then next thing you know she's getting her dyke on.

Is what it is.

Comment

i mean I have some female friends who have turned Lesbian but they aren't the dyke types, still very much so feminine and aesthetically pleasing

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
            I have a few, and I swear, nobody knows more about women than these ****ers.

Every piece of advice they give me, everything that comes out of their mouth, improves my game. It's eye opening and revalatory. Like pearls of wisdom, that I couldn't have acquired by any other means. Whenever i've asked an ugly lesbian for relationship advice, they've improved my life somehow.

Is it just me, or has anyone else noticed this?

I guess it's because when you're pretending to be a man, and you're a girl, and you're ugly, and you don't have a dlck, you have to compensate somehow.

And You know what? Some of the ugliest dykes I know, pull the hottest ****ing women. It's actually a little frustrating lol
            I dont know, does your mom count?

Comment

Originally posted by 777KING777 View Post
              I dont know, does your mom count?
              Why are you scared to post on your real account?

Comment

women want **** and money. whats the mystery? I have a lot of both too so I don't give a fuuckk.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingraya View Post
                  women want **** and money. whats the mystery? I have a lot of both too so I don't give a fuuckk.
                  You're such an obvious little ****ing kid lol. What's the longest relationship you had? 2 weeks?

Yeah you can pick up hoes with dick and money, but after a year with a girl, you need to do more.

After your balls drop and you have a pair of kids, is that what you're gonna teach them? "Billy, all your sister wants is dick and money so help her find a rich black dude ok?"

Comment

The funny thing about little kids is they all assume you haven't already gone through what they're going through lol

I've already gone through my money and hoes phase numbnuts. It's not going to last. Because when you find a special girl, that attitude is going to make you lose her to somebody else who actually treats her like a human being, and then you realize all the hoes in the world, don't mean anything compared to that one in a million girl.

I'm on level 10, you're still on level 3

Comment

For example, you find a 10, and you think oh, all she wants is dick and money.

You think you're the only one with dlck and money lol? If she's really worth a damn, she'll find someone better than you.

If you have 5 figures in your bank account, she'll find a six figure dude.

If you're packing 8 inches, she can find a 9 inch dude.

Comment

Working...
                      X