Claressa Shields | Ivana Habazin Called Me A Thug Might As Well Call Me A N*gg*

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gtfoh.

Comment

• Its the same with any boxer in here. Your team represents you.
      If your team f@cks up, then you f@cked up too.
      So thats why you need to pick who is with you on your team.
      And yes, if your brother comes with you to press conference or weigh ins he is part of your team.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
        I don't know anything about what happened before with her family member, but being that she was on stage or, I think she said in the bathroom with her team when the attack happened, I think she wasn't involved. Sure you can say she whispered to her brother to go after the guy, so I can't be 100% sure, but come on dude. I seriously doubt she was so upset by what happened on stage that she told her brother to go and physically attack an old man.
        You went from " Obviously " to " I seriously doubt " really quick there buddy ?

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
          The guy who suckerpunched Bashir is a thug.

But how does that make Claressa Shields a thug? It makes no sense.
          I think that's how she wants to be seen, why take her brother to the weigh in when he's a known convicted criminal? I watched a few of her interviews and the way she presents herself is not good. Maybe I'm wrong but so far I haven't seen a video of her talking about what happened and showing remorse, yea it wasn't her but she took him to the fkn weigh in and he's her brother. If you can't show remorse and apologize for her brother's actions then that means she's just like him.

Comment

• Clarissa shields is racist. Saying thug = black.

Comment

• Originally posted by Idunnoshet View Post
              You went from " Obviously " to " I seriously doubt " really quick there buddy ?
              That's right, because I acknowledge that there is a chance that she told her brother to attack from the bathroom, just like there is a chance there is a spaghetti monster in your closet right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
                Clarissa shields is racist. Saying thug = black.
                Meanspirited, but made me laugh nonetheless.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                  That's right, because I acknowledge that there is a chance that she told her brother to attack from the bathroom, just like there is a chance there is a spaghetti monster in your closet right now.
                  Your sarcasm is lost on me.
                  But I respect the fact that you were able to ( sorta ) admit you were wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by Idunnoshet View Post
                    Your sarcasm is lost on me.
                    But I respect the fact that you were able to ( sorta ) admit you were wrong.
                    What I'm telling you is I acknowledge that "anything is possible."

If you're telling me that she was so upset that she directed her brother (who wasn't on stage when the argument took place at all) to attack a coach in the 10 minutes after being on stage by going into the bathroom and calling him on her cell to go and knock out an old man.....

Yea. Not buying it. You can have the 1% chance of that happening if it makes you happy.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                      She also wasn't the one who suckerpunched Bashir. No matter how we try to spin it.
                      Who said she was? You seemed triggered by something.

Comment

Working...
                      X