Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quality trolling, 5 stars indeed

Comment

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
      Why would somebody who is good looking want to be punched In the face ?

Who is the women in the thumb nail????
      Mădălina Diana Ghenea

Comment

From an adapted survival of the fittest perspective if it’s all about getting the flaps then getting punched in the face ain’t helping anyone.

Your modern Alpha is more likely a weird, effeminate hippy like Russell. Brand.

I mean you can imagine Sergey Kovalev coming home to find Russell hanging out the back of his wife whilst also wearing her wedding dress.

Look how far we’ve come.

Comment

So why isn't Adrien a world class boxer? Broner ugly as Hell yet he's a scrub fighter😂

Comment

Originally posted by The Problem View Post
            I've been boxing on and off since i was about 15 but i feel like as someone who has won the genetic lottery that i would never reach my true potential as a fighter, simply because of the fact that im being held back by my good looks

As a handsome individual who has to constantly worry about Not uglifiying/breaking any of my features It makes fighting extremely difficult as my thoughts are solely focused on how to finish the fight with as little damage to my face and as well as being more focused on keeping my hands up, and not punching even though there is a clear opening.

And then theres training, where i try to avoid the top fighters in the gym as much as possible.

As I see it. this gives ugly people a huge advantage
            Ugly people are blessed with not having the same fears as someone with good looks and that they can train and get punched in the face as many times as they want without having to worry about becoming uglier.

I wish i was born ugly. I would have been a champ by now.
            Have you ever thought that some people might think you’re ugly? What you find ugly someone could find beautiful. Looks have nothing to do with how great of a fighter you’re.

Comment

Insecurities.

If you like to fight you fight.

Comment

LMAO the consensus GOAT (at least modern times) was literally called 'Pretty Boy'.

Comment

Originally posted by The Problem View Post
                  Mădălina Diana Ghenea
                  Thank you.

I would had never guessed she was Romanian .

Comment

Working...
                  X