Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need one more for fantasy baseball. Team currently 3rd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I need to leave the horrible world of web development behind and look into CO opportunities in Ohio

I mean I make more than 77k now but I live in a more expensive area and can't fooking stand web development, so I'm pretty sure my life would be improved.

Comment

Fraudulent ass hoe. You can tell kev don't get no pussaayyeee. Between positing about video games, multiple personalities, and ragin on the Internet.

And his made up job lmao. Dude probably a mall security cop pretending the teenagers these big bad criminals like he's cleaning out the JC Penny's parking for the greater good.

Comment

That's why he's all like "only wannabe scum like you have no respect for the law, NWA ass" lmao

What a cornball. Probably gives that garbage ass line to all the teenagers. He thinks he's the law. Wears that mall cop badge with pride.

Toughest mall cop in ohio. Ask his 30 other personalities

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
          I need to leave the horrible world of web development behind and look into CO opportunities in Ohio

I mean I make more than 77k now but I live in a more expensive area and can't fooking stand web development, so I'm pretty sure my life would be improved.
          I studied Web Development, too. Now it bores me to death. But I stay pretty sharp at it, just in case.

It's funny, how you'll go into something thinking that you're going to love it, then absolutely hate it.

However, it's a really good skill to have. Especially today.

Comment

Lol.... ksjsksjnsksnsnd

Comment

I trust you, so if you’re serious, I will show you where I work and you can see their salary for the CO position. After 4 years, you top out at $77,386 base pay ($37.21/hour) with lots of OT available. I will give you the website and application page.

Nate has no bank account, a suspended driver’s license, mommy and daddy issues, and owes a crapload of money which leads to him having horrible credit. So he’s very salty and emo about his situation (understandably).

Comment

Originally posted by $Bullsfam$ View Post
                Fraudulent ass hoe. You can tell kev don't get no pussaayyeee. Between positing about video games, multiple personalities, and ragin on the Internet.

And his made up job lmao. Dude probably a mall security cop pretending the teenagers these big bad criminals like he's cleaning out the JC Penny's parking for the greater good.
                I have a gf, you don’t

No girl, no bank account, can’t drive anywhere, owes random dudes money, credit score in low 500s. You’re desperate now I see, that’s why all you have to look forward to is playing fantasy sports. Go see a psychiatrist, i’m serious.

Comment

Moving to Ohio was the best decision I made. I make double what I was making, more opportunity, and the cost of living is about the same as my old place.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                    Moving to Ohio was the best decision I made. I make double what I was making, more opportunity, and the cost of living is about the same as my old place.
                    If the girl in your sig is there, I'm in.

Comment

Working...
                    X