No announcement yet.

Laser eye surgery

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Laser eye surgery

Got it done yesterday, less than 24 hours ago. My eye sight was pretty bad, it was getting worse too.

I was sick of wearing glasses when playing golf and driving so I got it done. I woke up this morning with 20/20 vision

Highly recommended

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
    Got it done yesterday, less than 24 hours ago. My eye sight was pretty bad, it was getting worse too.

I was sick of wearing glasses when playing golf and driving so I got it done. I woke up this morning with 20/20 vision

Highly recommended
    What are the side effects and how long is it supposed to effectively last? I have 20/30.

Comment

I hope you learned your lesson: Stop letting animals crap all over your head and face. I sincerely hope you get the therapy you need to get over your shit fetish.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
        I hope you learned your lesson: Stop letting animals crap all over your head and face. I sincerely hope you get the therapy you need to get over your shit fetish.
        This forum has become a complete joke.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
          This forum has become a complete joke.
          No, this dude has a legitimate **** fetish. And I have a hard time believing that he got eye surgery since he lies about virtually everything else.

Comment

lmfao wtf...........

Comment

it’s also plausible that he contracted some weird eye disease from banging sheep

Comment

Lord help all the black people and Mexicans around him now. He was disarming them and beating them up 3 at a time blind, just imagine now...

Comment

Highly recommended
                  My daughter had it done a couple years ago now, her eyes were terrible, now she's 20/20 in one eye and 20/15 in the other.

Comment

Highly recommended
                    Wow, I had mine done yesterday too!!!!

I'm now wearing goggles in bed!!!

My vision is now better than 20/20 vision according to the doctor.

Comment

Working...
                    X