Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zlatan Ibrahimovic hits out at 'undercover racism' in Swedish media

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Zlatan Ibrahimovic hits out at 'undercover racism' in Swedish media

https://www.thelocal.se/20180108/zla...-swedish-media

Zlatan Ibrahimovic has accused Swedish media of racism in an interview on French TV.
    The former Swedish national team footballer, born in Malmö to a Bosnian father and Croatian mother, complained about negative coverage in the Swedish media, in an interview with French Canal Plus.

"They still attack me. Because they cannot accept that I am Ibrahimovic. If another Swedish player would do same mistake I do they would defend them. But when it comes to me they do not defend me," the Manchester United striker said, adding that the criticism is the fuel that makes him stronger.

"This is about racism. I don't say there is racism but I say there is undercover racism. This exists, I am 100 percent sure. Because I am not Andersson or Svensson. If I would be that, trust me, they would defend me even if I would rob a bank. But they're not defending me in the way that they should."

"Probably I'm the best player through history in Sweden. What I did, nobody else has done. The Golden Ball in Sweden. The best that ever won these had two Golden Balls. How many do I have? I have 11. I have 11 Golden Balls."

That isnt racism, Ibra, that is discrimination.... because it isn't about your race (White), but they discriminize you because of your belief and Heritage

Comment

Originally posted by Lester Tutor View Post

Zlatan Ibrahimovic has accused Swedish media of racism in an interview on French TV.
      The former Swedish national team footballer, born in Malmö to a Bosnian father and Croatian mother, complained about negative coverage in the Swedish media, in an interview with French Canal Plus.

"They still attack me. Because they cannot accept that I am Ibrahimovic. If another Swedish player would do same mistake I do they would defend them. But when it comes to me they do not defend me," the Manchester United striker said, adding that the criticism is the fuel that makes him stronger.

"This is about racism. I don't say there is racism but I say there is undercover racism. This exists, I am 100 percent sure. Because I am not Andersson or Svensson. If I would be that, trust me, they would defend me even if I would rob a bank. But they're not defending me in the way that they should."

"Probably I'm the best player through history in Sweden. What I did, nobody else has done. The Golden Ball in Sweden. The best that ever won these had two Golden Balls. How many do I have? I have 11. I have 11 Golden Balls."
      People are confusing race and nationality again. Hating someone of a different nationality is called xenophobia and someone of a different race is called racism.

Comment

I got his back. Abrahamic peoples United

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          I got his back. Abrahamic peoples United
          Lol. Pretty much. Muslim: from the personal name Ibrahim, Arabic form of Abraham. In Islam, Ibrahim is identified as a prophet, the ancestor of all the Semitic peoples, both Hebrew and Arab, and the father of Isma?il (see Ismail) and Is?haq (see Ishak).

His father is Bosnian Muslim. Like my family bloods of Albanian, Bosnian and Macedonian.

Comment

Lol. Pretty much. Muslim: from the personal name Ibrahim, Arabic form of Abraham. In Islam, Ibrahim is identified as a prophet, the ancestor of all the Semitic peoples, both Hebrew and Arab, and the father of Isma?il (see Ismail) and Is?haq (see Ishak).

His father is Bosnian Muslim. Like my family bloods of Albanian, Bosnian and Macedonian.
            Believe me when I tell you, I know Abraham... I do not believe that Mohammed was a prophet... Not in my book...
            I read the Koran a few times... and I was unimpressed.

Alexander the Great was Macedonian. Istanbul = Constatiople . Constantine >>> Islam

Never mind... I know who my ancestors are, just like you...

Shalom

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
              People are confusing race and nationality again. Hating someone of a different nationality is called xenophobia and someone of a different race is called racism.
              Well said brother!!! Peace!!

Comment

Working...
              X