No announcement yet.

Golovkin vs Spence at a catchweight of 154lb

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Golovkin vs Spence at a catchweight of 154lb

Who wins and why If the fight happened now? I like them both. They are two of my favorite fighters. Please discuss.

Do you know what a catchweight is? Because I assure you that 154 Is not a catchweight.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
      Do you know what a catchweight is? Because I assure you that 154 Is not a catchweight.
      Then what is your definition of a catchweight then? Moreover, can you recall when GGG was propositioning Mayweather and Pac at that particular weight for years because both were fighting at 147lb just as Spence is currently is. Come on doc! You are an intelligent guy. You know what I mean. This is not the time to get cute. I am serious.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
        Who wins and why If the fight happened now? I like them both. They are two of my favorite fighters. Please discuss.
        Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
        Then what is your definition of a catchweight then? Moreover, can you recall when GGG was propositioning Mayweather and Pac at that particular weight for years because both were at 147lb just as Spence is currently is. Come on doc! You are an intelligent guy. You know what I mean. This is not the time to get cute. I am serious.
        A catchweight is anything between the division upwards and below. You should have said Jr. Middleweight since calling 154 catchweight is kinda weird.

Comment

/thread

You just schooled an 11 year old user with one question.

Comment

LOL Thraxox throwing down the hammer!

very feel

Comment

A catchweight is anything between the division upwards and below. You should have said Jr. Middleweight since calling 154 catchweight is kinda weird.
              Alright doc, I stand corrected. It was bad choice of words. Well can you at least answer the question for me please? Who wins between the two at a 154lb?

Comment

I think he meant if they met at 155lb Canelo Weight.

Comment

Real Talk... First 6 rounds vs Brook Spence was having difficulty getting Brook on to the back foot, even admitting after the fight he didnt think Brook would be so strong. If he found Brook strong at 147... How do you think he would find GGG at 154? Triple G would walk him down id think, yet to see Spence box of the backfoot and use the ring which is what he would need to if he had someone bigger and stronger infront of him

Comment

154 catch weight? You ate a fool

Comment

Working...
                    X