Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquaio - Spence in Manila make it happen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it really that bad? An over-the-hill fighter vs a young lion?
    I mean Haymon and company are so helpless and can't make his fighters fight Spence?
    There's still Berto, Alexander, Collazo, etc.
    How can you even make Pac vs Spence when Haymon can't do anything within his own backyard?

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
      The Philippines is broke nobody is gonna pay for that
      Dude lots of superstar singers hold sold out concert in the philippines in mall of asia for tickets costing thousands of dollars.. you dont know what you are talking about..

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
        Dude lots of superstar singers hold sold out concert in the philippines in mall of asia for tickets costing thousands of dollars.. you dont know what you are talking about..
        So why hasn’t manny fought there in 10 years? Could have had the Lucas fight there right?

Comment

Why would you want poor Pac to get murdered in front of his home countrymen?

Comment

Who is supposed to make this happen and why? If Pacquiao was 30 it would be a great fight. At age 39 it's a cruel mismatch.

Comment

The only way Pacquaio can win is to have a catch weight of 142 and have Alex Ariza back in his corner

Comment

Spence decapitated the Current Manny Pacquiao.

Comment

Would be a fun fight as Pac has underrated boxing ability and would definitely catch Spence on more than one occasion since Errol leaves himself wide open.

Problem is Pac looked H O R R I B L E against Horn. A 35 and under Pac beats Spence though. Soence hasn't fought anyone remotely as talented as Pac.

Today I'd say 75/25 for Errol citing his youth and presumable strength. Never seen anyone stand ground and hit back and Manny packs a very tight/compact straight left which has been successful against far superior boxs than Spence is. Again, Manny looked so bad in his last fight it's hard to bet on him

Comment

Gate will be like $60

Comment

Originally posted by BO$$NELO View Post
                      Would be a fun fight as Pac has underrated boxing ability and would definitely catch Spence on more than one occasion since Errol leaves himself wide open.

Problem is Pac looked H O R R I B L E against Horn. A 35 and under Pac beats Spence though. Soence hasn't fought anyone remotely as talented as Pac.

Today I'd say 75/25 for Errol citing his youth and presumable strength. Never seen anyone stand ground and hit back and Manny packs a very tight/compact straight left which has been successful against far superior boxs than Spence is. Again, Manny looked so bad in his last fight it's hard to bet on him
                      Pacquiao would stand his ground less than Brook did

Comment

Working...
                      X