Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broner Admits That The Game Plan Was To CLINCH CLINCH CLINCH

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought broner would blow out the win but yeah he clinched when he was hurt .

Comment

Not even trying to hide the use of an illegal tactic because the way it goes unpunished for the A-Side fighters is beyond a joke. Broner is so dumb he probably thinks it's a legal tactic.

I honestly have more problem with the egregious clinching last night than the score. It's pure ugliness and the idea of it is cheating to the extreme - oh, I'll take advantage of you not holding me when it's my turn to punch but when it's yours? I'll grab you. Hit and not get hit, baby. Sweet science.

If you ever want to know if the ref is fair or not, see if they punish excessive clinching.

Comment

That's understandable considering the way Granados fights. Problem is Broner had no idea how to effectively clinch him, let alone make use of the clinch, so he just ended up holding on while Granados worked him over for most of the fight.

Comment

If you ever want to know if the ref is fair or not, see if they punish excessive clinching.

henry akwindade would have been one of the greats if he had been born in the right area with a fanbase. thats a damn shame!

Comment

Broner did a great job of following the game plan of clinch, clinch, clinch. He should have been warned and then docked points but he is the star. It seems like excessive holding is always a big part of any Broner game plan. He is one of the biggest clinch, hold and wrestle boxers in the sport.

Comment

Granados was falling on top of him over and over again, Broner was perfectly entitled to clinch in the vast majority of cases.

Comment

Working...
              X