No announcement yet.

Mayweather has a better knockout reel than golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
    Not really Hatton and Floyd was 153 and 152 on the night no fat on either , at the time both were really JWWS fighting for a WW belt .

????

You know boxers always weigh more on fight night right? Golovkin isn't going to weigh 160 tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
      Hatton got up though, he also headbutted the ringpost. I'm not sure that can be classed as a one-punch KO by Mayweather.

His legendary one-two of Ortiz might tho
      You guys are still lying about that? You mean, his limp body collapsing into the post? You're not fooling anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
        You guys are still lying about that? You mean, his limp body collapsing into the post? You're not fooling anyone.
        Photo isn't showing up for me, but Hatton got up after a double hit which tells you all you need to know about the supposed one-punch knockout.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post

That gif is exactly what I mean. Beautiful. Ask for the golovkin equivalent and you get just a gif of Stevens making a goofy face. Golovkin's reel CANT TOUCH mayweather's

Comment

Photo isn't showing up for me, but Hatton got up after a double hit which tells you all you need to know about the supposed one-punch knockout.
            He was done after that knockdown..did nothing but go back and fall again...honestly you should avoid posts about that fight man

Comment

Originally posted by Cody8804 View Post
              ????

You know boxers always weigh more on fight night right? Golovkin isn't going to weigh 160 tonight.
              I dont get what your saying in relation to the comment I was answering , GGG I think hits about 175 on fight night Kov around 190 , my point was Hatton Floyd were equal and Kov GGG will never be equal weight on fight night .

I apologize if I miss interpreted you in the first post .

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx... View Post
                He was done after that knockdown..did nothing but go back and fall again...honestly you should avoid posts about that fight man
                lol in that case you should avoid posts about everything.

It's not a one-punch knockout, period.

Comment

No it wasnt.......but you are giving life to a troll thread

Comment

Its ended the fight the moment it landed , but I get what your saying it wasnt Hearns Duran .

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                      I dont get what your saying in relation to the comment I was answering , GGG I think hits about 175 on fight night Kov around 190 , my point was Hatton Floyd were equal and Kov GGG will never be equal weight on fight night .

I apologize if I miss interpreted you in the first post .
                      I disagree. If golovkin would dare to be great he can get his body mass similar to kovalev. Look at khan. Murray was quite a bit larger than golovkin and golovkin beat him. It's a matter of preparation

Comment

Working...
                      X