Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you enjoy watching boxers getting pounded in the ring?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you enjoy watching boxers getting pounded in the ring?

Or do you just prefer the technical side of it, where they just poke each other for a while?

I enjoy the technical aspect of boxing like footwork, jab, set ups, counters etc.(not to be confused with dirty tactics) when the end goal in mind is finishing the opponent, not cruising/surviving to a decision. It's fine if not all your fights end with KO but I like to see fighters aim for it, not just potshot on the backfoot waiting for the opponent to run into something big.

Comment

Nothing beats two highly skilled fighters who decide to pound on each other

Comment

Yesssss I do!!!!!! I love it is almost like getting some pu$$y to me!!!!!

Comment

I don't want to see anyone seriously or permanently injured, but boxing is always more exciting when two guys are capable of finishing each other. That's why I enjoyed Rigondeaux/Donaire, even though there was little action. It was tense because both guys could hurt each other.

Comment

Originally posted by AVDB View Post
            I enjoy the technical aspect of boxing like footwork, jab, set ups, counters etc.(not to be confused with dirty tactics) when the end goal in mind is finishing the opponent, not cruising/surviving to a decision. It's fine if not all your fights end with KO but I like to see fighters aim for it, not just potshot on the backfoot waiting for the opponent to run into something big.
            You don't like it when a boxer really decides to unload everything he's got on another boxer's face?

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
              I don't want to see anyone seriously or permanently injured, but boxing is always more exciting when two guys are capable of finishing each other. That's why I enjoyed Rigondeaux/Donaire, even though there was little action. It was tense because both guys could hurt each other.
              You enjoy seeing them finish each other off?

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
                Love it. Right there in the squared circle, muscles jerking.

Comment

You don't like it when a boxer really decides to unload everything he's got on another boxer's face?
                  Knockouts are the best part of boxing imo. There so good that it's the inherent possibility of a KO in every bout that gives it its suspense. Even in a Mayweather or Rigo fight, it's the chance that someone might get stopped that does it for me.

Comment

I hate it when the ref stops it prematurely.

Comment

Working...
                    X