Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Danny Garcia: I'll Fight Matthysse, I Don't Duck Anybody!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everyone automatically assumes Garcia is gonna win against Judah. Anyone else remember Judah beating Matthysse? (I know, it was a close decision, so by boxing forum rules that means it must have been a rip off where the loser was robbed :P)

If Matthysse is a credible opponent, then so is Judah, end of story.

If Garcia beats Judah, then he fights Matthysse next, assuming Brandon Rios can't be made. Garcia doesn't touch Khan because that fight doesn't make sense for him.

You gotta keep in mind, Garcia is an Al Haymon fighter, his opponents are going to be very intelligently picked.

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr
      Quote:

Originally Posted by 1PunchKOPOW!

They misquoted him. He meant to say "I'll fight anybody... that's in their late 30s."

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Yeah, that Khan fella(you know, the guy he was supposed to lose to?) was in his late 30's aswell wasn't he?

Let's not jump the ****ing gun here eh. At least give the man a chance. Let him fight Judah and then AFTER Judah if for some reason he doesn't fight Matthysse then you can all go on e-gang hate spree and kill him for being a coward pu55y b1tch etc etc you know the drill.

Judah is like a sandwich filler fight for him. Should be a win for him and it's a decent name on his resume for a good paycheck.
      He fought 2 dudes in their late 30s back to back.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd
        Quote:

Originally Posted by Pan-Africanist

Please spare me the mandatory argument. You haters change your mind like I change drawls. Being the mandatory only matters when your a fan of the fighter. Matthysse is gonna get his shot. The same Judah that you say is washed up gave Matthysse all he could handle, regaurdless if you think he was robbed or not.

^^^^^^This
        Holt gave Garcia all he could handle as well. And he's nowhere near Judah's level.

Comment

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
          Holt gave Garcia all he could handle as well. And he's nowhere near Judah's level.

No he didn't lol get outta here

Comment

Too soon to say whether Garcia is ducking Matthysse. We'll see what happens after the Judah fight.

Comment

Originally posted by -BORICUA-
              Quote:

Originally Posted by 1PunchKOPOW!

No he didn't lol get outta here
              In that case, neither did Judah or Alexander when they fought Matthysse.

Comment

Even as a Khan fan, if Garcia doesn't fight Matthysse after Judah, ill be pis*ed. Still think Judah gives him a run for his money though.

Comment

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post

I watched the fight live ringside & it was just a bad mad match up. Remember, styles make fights.

Comment

garcia is showing that he is haymons money puppet and that he aint real. he is disgracing his latin warrior heritage...smh

Comment

Theres a reason why Judah vs Garcia was made. Its a sell out at the new arena in Brooklyn. Thats about 15000 tickets sold. Its simple business thats not hard to figure out. While you might hate the Broners, Canelos, and Garcias of the world they bring in the revenue for Golden Boy. They allow for the Molinas, Matthysse's and insert name no name fighter here to earn a living. If any of you ran your own business youd know this. Golden Boy has the right to earn a profit too. You think Shafers in the business of making fighters rich for his health?

Comment

Working...
                      X