Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Danny Garcia: I'll Fight Matthysse, I Don't Duck Anybody!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How its going to go

Garcia will fight Judah in April in a fight he could potentially lose but should win. If he gets by Judah he will rematch Khan. Khan will beat him.

Comment

• Originally posted by IdNod4u2 View Post
      I think people are thinking WAY too much into Garcia "being afraid"....no history of ducking so why the hate on a guy who is semi- new to the big scene?

Worse than a bunch of old ladies in a sewing circle.
      They're probably thinking the more they cry Garcia is ducking, the more likely he'll make that fight happen. We all what is said on forums like this gets back to the fighters and everyone else involved in the sport. You listen to the commentators and they often mention the fans are saying this and that, that didn't happen very often years ago before the internet.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
        Good chin? Morales had him hurt mah dude.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
        Dude are you really using your head because anyone can be hurt from a hard puncher. Remember Gene Fullmer had a granite chin but still got knocked out from Robinson. Muhammad Ali had a granite chin but still got knocked down a few times.

Comment

• Lets see the fight made then

Comment

• Originally posted by Albeerto View Post
            Call me crazy but i see Garcia landing the lethal left on matthyse that could give him the shock of his life. Garcia is fast enough to land the counter and when mattys wide open for it. He was even open for it in his last short victory.
            Garcia is good at countering because he's willing to take a shot to do it.... but fast??? I wouldn't put the word 'fast' in Garcias arsenal of talents. The kid is slow as hell, IMO. Not to say Garcia isn't talented, it's just that his punches are so telegraphed that another good counterpuncher (like JMM) could really take advantage of that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lorily View Post
              I wouldn't put the word 'fast' in Garcias arsenal of talents. The kid is slow as hell, IMO.
              he's certainly not the quickest, but he is one of those cases where blase underestimation of his speed could cost a man dear (it cost Khan, i believe). Danny is no sloth, and he has good timing. and Matthysse is no quickster himself - for successful evasion/neutralization of Garcia's best shots, he would be relying more on very fundamental defensive techniques than on quickness.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW!
                Quote:

Originally Posted by Russian Crushin

So why are you fighting Judah?

Garcia: "I'll fight anybody, I don't duck"....best fighter in division becomes his mando, signs to fight Judah 2 months later

They misquoted him. He meant to say "I'll fight anybody... that's in their late 30s."

but its ok for matthysse to fight judah?

Comment

• Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW!
                  Quote:

Originally Posted by Rip Chudd

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pan-Africanist

Please spare me the mandatory argument. You haters change your mind like I change drawls. Being the mandatory only matters when your a fan of the fighter. Matthysse is gonna get his shot. The same Judah that you say is washed up gave Matthysse all he could handle, regaurdless if you think he was robbed or not.

^^^^^^This

Holt gave Garcia all he could handle as well. And he's nowhere near Judah's level.

holt lost that fight by a mile.... dont let the SD fool you... i question wether or not you saw the fight

Comment

Working...
                  X