No announcement yet.

Thoughts On The New A-Rod Scandal?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thoughts On The New A-Rod Scandal?

Seems like the Yanks are leaping at the chance to void that contract.

Media decides who gets the more public embarrassment and A-rod should be fine since hes a media ****en princess to those guys and always has been..

Yankees dont get in **** thats an american rule

Comment

Originally posted by iLovesoccermoms View Post
      Media decides who gets the more public embarrassment and A-rod should be fine since hes a media ****en princess to those guys and always has been..

A-rod is a media princess?

Comment

Originally posted by Miburo View Post

shrewd move IMO.

i think they're all on the gas.

top athletes take PEDs in virtually every sport. they're most effective in situations where they're used for recovery.

Comment

Originally posted by Miburo View Post
          I hope they do void that contract. Arod is getting paid 25 for doing less then what delmon young is doing for 600K

Comment

Originally posted by iLovesoccermoms View Post

Dude, I don't like the Yanks at all but A-Rod gets **** on all the time by the media Can't just pure blind hate.

Comment

He got off pretty easily after getting caught the first time so I really dont care all the hate he is getting now

Comment

I'm done with Rodriguez. I gave him the benefit of the doubt the first time, and let him get off with the "I only used from 01-03 with Texas" stuff. But this pretty much confirms he's been using with the Yankee's too. He probably just went a different route after his 09' admission and changed the way he got it, given he started with this clinic in 09'. I place him with Bonds, McGwire, Sosa, Clemens, and others like that now. He's done. And he used to be my favorite player aside from Jeter.

Comment

Working...
                X