No announcement yet.

Is Vitali Klitschko a hypocrite?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jimmy1569 View Post
    Your boy is a coward that acts like a bully to cover his cowardice.. whenever he feels an impending threat he combats it by doing something to make it look as if he's not afraid... deep down all of Chisora's acts this weekend might seem courageous to the average week minded individual viewing it.... but anyone who really knows.. his actions stem from the fact he's afraid of his own shadow & needs to seek immediate treatment for his mental blocks.... when he had no more ammunition to combat Haye verbally... he gave up.. just like when he slapped Vitali & anyone who knows why he REALLY did it is because he did NOT want to LOOK INTO VITALI'S EYES & SHOW VITALI THAT HE'S AFRAID... he had to intentionally wear that mask as he didn't want no part of the staredown... Derek goes to the school of let me fight my fears by showing aggression.... it's all cowardice in the end.

Comment

Originally posted by OG Chisora View Post
      The people bigging up Haye make me laugh. He hit Chisora with a bottle, a sucker punch and an elbow and still couldn't hurt him. And when Chisora approached him for a fair fight he kept squeeling "get away from me".

Haye looked like he didn't want to fight Chisora man to man at all.
      I find that hilarious that Chisora was asking for a fair fight when he didn't present Haye with one as he had his entourage behind him & was there to punk Haye & the dude is such a hothead.. that he didn't realize Haye was prepared to pepper him with a one two bottle combo. He was there to physically intimidate HAYE & make him cower.. Dude got GLASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSED... LOST the fight & was asking Haye for a rematch.. why do you think he was making all those threats.. he got embarassed & punked & desereved every bit of it.

Comment

Haye clearly was just defending himself and did not want to get involved in any brawl.

Vitali who is not Haye's biggest fan, applauds him and shakes his hand.

Top boxer's have respect for each other, despite the war of words, Chisora is just crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
          Haye clearly was just defending himself and did not want to get involved in any brawl.

Vitali who is not Haye's biggest fan, applauds him and shakes his hand.

Top boxer's have respect for each other, despite the war of words, Chisora is just crazy.
          When you think of it.. at least Haye has accomplishments.. Cruiserweight.. Heavyweight titlist.. we can laugh at his toe all we want but at the end of the day Chisora is the one who was crashing that postfight press conference. Chisora is out of his league when it comes to haye.. let alone opposition of the brother's He was piseed that Wlad chose Haye over him.. failing to understand Haye was bringing tens of millions more to the fight. Chisora was envious of Haye & was jealous of him... that's where the anomysity is between them.

Comment

Chisora was so embarrassed he was running around shouting Haye glassed him when the pictures show the bottle didn't even touch him. He gets up and we don't see him for 20 secs (someone that wanted to fight would be straight back in). He then comes running around with a bottle. LOL He then says he's going to shoot Haye because he knows he can't beat him in a fight.

Comment

When you think of it.. at least Haye has accomplishments.. Cruiserweight.. Heavyweight titlist.. we can laugh at his toe all we want but at the end of the day Chisora is the one who was crashing that postfight press conference. Chisora is out of his league when it comes to haye.. let alone opposition of the brother's He was piseed that Wlad chose Haye over him.. failing to understand Haye was bringing tens of millions more to the fight. Chisora was envious of Haye & was jealous of him... that's where the anomysity is between them.
              lol, it was his post-fight press conference.

You are just upset that Chisora disrespected both Klitschko brothers and then exceeded expectations in the ring tenfold.

It is amusing that a Klitschko fan would look to David Haye of all people for solace.

Comment

You read it & you wept as well... Only a coward claims he's illiterate when the facts come in..... now i see why you represent Chisora....you're probably his puppetmaster>>>>>"Derek... slap Vitali... NOW..... YOU'RE AFRAID he's going to give you that killer stare that KO'S fighters before the bout even starts.... put the mask on so no one will know your intentions... come on derek.. do it now before it's too late... Vitali's preparing his death stare"

Comment

You read it & you wept as well... Only a coward claims he's illiterate when the facts come in..... now i see why you represent Chisora....you're probably his puppetmaster>>>>>"Derek... slap Vitali... NOW..... YOU'RE AFRAID he's going to give you that killer stare that KO'S fighters before the bout even starts.... put the mask on so no one will know your intentions... come on derek.. do it now before it's too late... Vitali's preparing his death stare"
                  Wow, you're in no position to call anybody illiterate when you don't know how to construct sentences or use paragraphs.

Comment

Wow, you're in no position to call anybody illiterate when you don't know how to construct sentences or use paragraphs.
                    Now.... that we indeed have established that you read my work... take a hike.. you & that pathetic mugshot you're so proudly touting.

Comment

Now.... that we indeed have established that you read my work... take a hike.. you & that pathetic mugshot you're so proudly touting.
                      No need to read. Your horrendous grammar is there for all to see.

Comment

Working...
                      X