No announcement yet.

Video: "I'm Bleeding Out My ****in Balls"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] Video: "I'm Bleeding Out My ****in Balls"

I didn't even see his balls hit anything... What a ****ing spaz.

Comment

Originally posted by SoldierWarrior View Post
      I didn't even see his balls hit anything... What a ****ing spaz.
      he basically sat on the broken, chipped end of the board.

Comment

For someone who claims to be hurt, he sure the hell is moving fine and walking alot.. This video looks like bull****.

Comment

Hahahahahaha. Credit card. I know how that feels. Never bled out my balls tho. Never broke the board with my balls either.

Comment

I don't think it's fake either because he did land pretty hard and his toy broke. Maybe eh got hurt when his legs spread or something. I don't know but his reaction was hilarious and it seemed like he was really hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
              Hahahahahaha. Credit card. I know how that feels. Never bled out my balls tho. Never broke the board with my balls either.
              you skate before?

Comment

That boy don't know what pain is, try going flying off your bike and head first into the street without a helmet. I didn't even see his balls hit the board like alot of you are claiming. Maybe the video is not hd enough, but I didn't see once where his tiny ass balls hit anything.

Comment

who ever call this kid a ***** is nuts! you need to have tremendous courage to do such stunts for free (unless youre pro obv)

Comment

lol dumbass, that board splintered right into his *******

Comment

Working...
                    X