Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mosley going after Pac's 140 title?!?!?!?!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by snootz86 View Post
    I am ****ing shocked he said 143 at first but 140 WTF!!!

Seriously the dude has been fighting at 147/154 for like what 7-8 years now and is 37 YEARS OLD.. how he can go back down to 140 i dunno.. Shane don't do it man your my NR1 fighter i don't want to see you KO and hurt your legacy for this..

On the other hand if he pulled it off ..

Would be some amazing ****
    My thoughts..Shane wouldn't have stated this if HE DIDN'T THINK HE COULD MAKE IT....wonder if he talked it over with Big Boss Oskie and Nazim....

Comment

Originally posted by Animalistic View Post
      This is Mosley we are talking about here.
      Exactly....Shane has never disappointed

Comment

Originally posted by bucktoof
        gotdamn. if mosley makes 140 and somehow KO's pac, daaaamn! he'll get all the credit in the world.

except for the steroids questions
        Is a win win for Mosley (Not for his body). If he wins he will go down as one of the greatest and if he losses he will have all the excuses in the world. Pacquiao on the other hand will get 0 credit for beating a deadman walking.

Comment

Balls Shane.....big ones

Comment

Originally posted by Animalistic View Post
            Is a win win for Mosley (Not for his body). If he wins he will go down as one of the greatest and if he losses he will have all the excuses in the world. Pacquiao on the other hand will get 0 credit for beating a deadman walking.
            agree. shane got sam cassell size balls if he does this. damn, i might actually cheer for mosley if this happens at this weight. underdogs ftw!

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
              No way SSM makes 140 now.

steroids does wonders... lolz

Comment

Originally posted by bucktoof View Post
                agree. shane got sam cassell size balls if he does this. damn, i might actually cheer for mosley if this happens at this weight. underdogs ftw!

ahahaha your sig is damn funny

Comment

Originally posted by pacman777 View Post
                  ahahaha your sig is damn funny
                  your boyfriends going down

Comment

what the heck is happening to shame err shane? rather than begging pac for a fight why don't he just go and try to unify the welterweight titles. start with berto, i thought he already agreed on that fight.

Comment

This can't be real...no way in hell Shane can make that weight and if he does, he will be a walking corpse. I feel bad for Shane...he is desperate for a big pay day because of the tramp he was with. Bitches ain't nuthin but whores and goldiggers.

Comment

Working...
                      X