Collapse
No announcement yet.

amir khan vs thomas hearns at 140

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I bet this seemed like a good idea in 08 XD now i thought it was a troll thread.

Comment

Originally posted by almost View Post
      very surprised by this poll
      i think people r taking the p*$$ bro lol

Comment

Hearns would collapse on his way to the ring at 140. Khan wins by default.

Comment

First of all, Hearns never takes this fight between 140 & 154. But if he was forced into it, it gets ugly real fast. Tommy breaks his hand on Khan's jaw in the first (his whole arm if this is post-elite level neck Khan) and runs for the rest of the round.

Khan toys with him in the second, sitting in the pocket and slipping everything Hearns throws at him in his desperation to rescue the fight. Khan grins at Hearns as they come out for the third, and he unicyles straight over him. Hearns is stretchered out. Hagler takes early retirement and vows to campaign for the boxing of boxing after the brutality of what he's just seen. A young Roy Jones switches off the TV and opts for a career in chicken farming.

Comment

GTFO, I'm no Kahn hater but Hearns would own his ass. Tommy wouldn't be fazed by his speed and his hands were even faster than Amir's. Add to that a stronger chin, greater size, exponentially greater power, and it's not even competitive.

Comment

I predict a double KO

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Khan beats the fab four all in the same night now he has his elite level neck.

Comment

Working...
                X