No announcement yet.

(Election News) FBI Discovers Possible Evidence of Treason

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heads up, everybody:

It appears Comey has become the new target. They're already attempting to discredit him like they've done to the media.

https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...ry=James+Comey

Gee, I wonder where in the world all those new videos are being uploaded from...

These guys even have a sense of humor; I particularly like the username "Not Fake News."

LOL The comrades must take us for idiots.
    Last edited by TheLennox; 03-23-2017, 10:56 PM.

Comment

You know, I find it funny that the far left progressive liberal shit lords all of a sudden have a hard-on for Russia.

Back when the Russia was the good ol' USSR, here is a ex-KGB agent talking about subversion tactics used in American Universities:

This had and has continued for decades.

So you have communist manifestos and indoctrination being feed into elite, and most times, liberal, fish bowls.

I also find it funny that the thread starter, who has claimed he is being censored and banned for his views, has not only not been banned, but has had his thread not merged with the 2000+ post thread stickied to talk about Trump and his Presidency.

With all that being said, if Trump is indeed found to have dealings and colluded with Russian agents to subvert the election, then yes, he should be impeached, and face serious prison time.

But I'm getting more of a feeling that there are deep state actors and minions of previous administrations that might end up behind bars, when it all comes down to it.

I'm just going to sit back, and enjoy the show.
      Last edited by Sweet Pea 50; 03-24-2017, 12:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post

I also find it funny that the thread starter, who has claimed he is being censored and banned for his views, has not only not been banned, but has had his thread not merged with the 2000+ post thread stickied to talk about Trump and his Presidency.
        Dude, could you at least ask me what's going on, instead of doing that? You already told me you didn't "care" what the facts were, so why are you complaining, then? I tried to explain everything to you.

I was banned, on many occasions. I haven't been banned again, yet, this time for who knows which reasons. We'll see if that holds up or not, as I've only returned recently.

As for the thread itself, this isn't a "Trump Presidency"-core topic. Yes, it does overlap with his presidency, but the real news here is about the electoral process itself and a possible cyber-warfare campaign on behalf of Russia, which could have been aided by Trump's people. The real news here is the possibility of a hostile takeover of the United States. From that perspective, Trump is a mere pawn within a much broader issue.

It goes beyond his presidency, although it holds a lot of relevance to it. I'm assuming what you're truly getting at, though, is that you want it stuffed away in that mega-thread, so that it's harder to spot. Right?

Well, if that were to happen, then I'll just quote the news article within each post I discuss the topic on over there, so that it's kept as a reference point for anyone viewing the thread. It's not going to be that easy to censor me.

But, I get it; you're assuming there's less of a chance a random poster will click on the mega-thread. That is probably true, but does it really help? If this investigation is happening, which it is, then censoring me won't bring it to a halt. I have nothing to do with it, buddy. At the end of it all, if Trump is charged, having done your part to ensure posters didn't find out about the events leading up to it will have been relatively pointless.

Does anyone really believe the truth can be stuffed away for long? I don't.

Nevertheless, cheer up; I'm sure, one way or another, I'll be banned. For now, it appears posters like krazyn8tive, Beercules, and iamachamp are attempting to lure me into saying anything offensive, so that they can spam the report button.

My girlfriend caught Beercules talking about me in another thread, and she owned him; that same night, she was banned, again. It was like her first or second day back. I know what's going on, and I'm not falling for it.

Funny how these guys can curse us out, but if we respond, we're the ones who get banned.

Nah, not happening. I'm not giving anybody an excuse to hide behind. If someone's going to censor me, it'll be plain for everyone to see.

Heck, I bet you krazyn8tive reported me for replying "How about I autograph my poetry book for you?" in response to his "eat a bag of ***** sunspace" comment. He's done this before, and I've actually been banned for offering my autograph. LOL They can get away with anything, but if we respond all of a sudden the rules are enforced, on us. (I guess offering autographs is against forum rules?)

Yeah, right. Look, at the end of the day, I'm here out-debating people, and these guys are here throwing out curse words, and then running to the mods the first chance they get. I don't have to explain what that means; it speaks for itself as to their character.

I'ma keep the pressure on. And, if I'm banned for an unjust reason, we'll see if anyone can keep me banned, lol.
        Last edited by TheLennox; 03-24-2017, 03:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
          You know the US is f#cked for the foreseeable future when people are arguing over what news is or isn't legit.

Although I am glad to see some Americans opening themselves to start seeing news as propaganda I'm just looking forward to the time they realize some of the news they prefer, assuming they prefer any, can also be promoting propaganda.

That said cmon folks the odds on Trump getting ousted as President for one reason or another are fantastic with all the things he seems to do with little consideration or concern for future problems. I mean the f#cking President was trying to sh^t on a department store over his daughter's clothes. This isn't a US President like any other, which you can argue is good in many ways, but I see this going down in flames at the earliest opportunity for the status quo politicians, D &/or R, to light it up. President Status Quo Pence is coming.
          what happened with the nordstrom "controversy"? nothing. like nothing happened with the dozens of other trumped up controversies during the election. they've spent hundreds of man hours and hundreds of millions of dollars spying on him, trying to destroy him and still nothing they've got NOTHING on him. trump is rope-a-doping all these fools and keeps winning. he's playing chess, they're playing checkers. it's getting pitiful to see so many desperate people keep taking L's like this. stop the fight, ref.
          Last edited by John Barron; 03-24-2017, 04:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by John Barron View Post
            trump is rope-a-doping all these fools and keeps winning. he's playing chess, they're playing checkers. it's getting pitiful to see so many desperate people keep taking L's like this. stop the fight, ref.
            These things take time. It's been 2 months and change. Politics are slow burns and it takes time to angle your opposition into on coming traffic to the point of them getting run over.

The D's & R's might be playing checkers, but Trump is playing Yahtzee. And sooner or later he's gonna do something that'll likely get him f#cked by the R's so they can throw a more predictable guy, a more R guy into Trump's position like Pence.

We'll see doe. I think it'll take a couple years. I mean even if Trump was faxing classified documents to Putin on TV it'd probably take 6 to 12 months to get him impeached or to step down and Trump isn't that f#cking dumb or open I'd imagine.

Comment

These things take time. It's been 2 months and change.
              Try 4x that.

The investigation has been going on since July. That's 8 months. And in those 8 months, ZERO evidence of collusion between Trump and Russia has been found.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                Try 4x that.

The investigation has been going on since July. That's 8 months. And in those 8 months, ZERO evidence of collusion between Trump and Russia has been found.
                I'm not only talking about this Russian thing. This Russian thing is a long shot at best.

I'm saying Trump has been President for 2 months & change & "they" are likely gonna get him. And I mean "they" as in the all the status quo politicians who are uncomfortable with an outsider getting such a high place in their game.

I don't even mean the D's. I think the R's will be Trump's biggest problem cuz the R's know how to play the game better than the D's & when you get enough R's on board with your plan those guys will f#cking die for their beliefs. The D's just bend like they are playing twister with a contortionist. They will just wait til they have enough rope to hang him. Be patient homie.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                  You know, I find it funny that the far left progressive liberal shit lords all of a sudden have a hard-on for Russia.

Back when the Russia was the good ol' USSR, here is a ex-KGB agent talking about subversion tactics used in American Universities:
                  Spot on.

As a person who grew up at the apex of the Cold War, I've seen this too. That's one reason Team D despises Reagan to this day, he destroyed the Soviet bloc.

Back in those days there was open collusion between American politicians and foreign Governments, but it was done by Team D players. When communist Daniel Ortega tried to set up a Soviet satellite state in Nicaragua, Reagan supported his enemies the Contras.

Democrats literally sent Ortega a "Dear Commandante" letter telling him how they'd fight Reagan tooth and nail in his quest to support the Contras. Sitting Senators John Kerry and Tom Harkin even flew down there and openly shook hands with Ortaga while he was an open enemy of the US.

No talk of treason, removal from office or anything from Team D. Of course they are singing a different tune now.
                  Last edited by 1bad65; 03-24-2017, 08:50 AM.

Comment

I'm not only talking about this Russian thing. This Russian thing is a long shot at best.
                    But that's the ONLY scandal Team D even has!

Other than that long shot (and you are correct), they have zilch in terms of something that would result in possible impeachment, stepping down, etc.

I don't even mean the D's. I think the R's will be Trump's biggest problem cuz the R's know how to play the game better than the D's & when you get enough R's on board with your plan those guys will f#cking die for their beliefs. The D's just bend like they are playing twister with a contortionist. They will just wait til they have enough rope to hang him. Be patient homie.
                    You've got it backwards, imo

Since the days of Reagan, I've felt Team D played politics on a different level than Team R. As one more closer to Republicans (true Libertarians have little in common with modern American liberals), it's been tough to watch.

D's bending???

Can you please give a few recent examples? I can't recall Obama ever being flexible in politics. It was 'We won, deal with it' from my eyes. And Obama was a master politician if you ask me. He didn't 'lose' much in the game of politics.

And I dont mean any of this in argumentative manner. I'm actually hoping to get some good discourse on this thread. Just an fyi.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                      But that's the ONLY scandal Team D even has!
                      LOL...right now. We still got 3 years & 10 months to go in this first term.

Other than that long shot (and you are correct), they have zilch in terms of something that would result in possible impeachment, stepping down, etc.
                      I agree. I mean there could be more stuff to be found or released, but I think this is all much to do about nothing that could impact Trump's reign.

You've got it backwards, imo

Since the days of Reagan, I've felt Team D played politics on a different level than Team R. As one more closer to Republicans (true Libertarians have little in common with modern American liberals), it's been tough to watch.
                      The D's play it badly to me. The R's develop & stick to talking points & are able to get more of their ideas through & through more intact with their beginning plan. The R's work as a group. And I contend its because all of these guys are rich well to do people, regardless of color, religion or whatever & the R's are thinking & operating like rich well to do people. The D's are rich well to do people yet are fighting for the "common man & woman" more often yet they don't have the passion for them cuz they aren't really those types of people. Thats my theory anyway.

D's bending???

Can you please give a few recent examples? I can't recall Obama ever being flexible in politics. It was 'We won, deal with it' from my eyes. And Obama was a master politician if you ask me. He didn't 'lose' much in the game of politics.

And I dont mean any of this in argumentative manner. I'm actually hoping to get some good discourse on this thread. Just an fyi.
                      I feel like "Obamacare" was the crowning achievement of D's bending in recent times. They could have pushed for a plan more like other countries have & instead they got & agreed to a plan that was written by an insurance provider that hugely helped insurance providers & probably grew their revenue & profits to all time highs (I'd assume, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong on this).

Overall I think Obama was probably among are most savvy politicians since I've been following politics, but I felt he got less actually done the way he wanted it than any politician considering that savvyness if that makes sense. That was my perception anyway, maybe there is some political non-partisan website that has x'd & o'd Obama & past President's reigns to show this isn't true or maybe its too hard to measure such a thing. I guess I felt Obama was trying to be the Jackie Robinson President who tried hard to be a role model as the first black President than he was trying to be the most effective President he could be & to move the needle to the best benefit of people during his time as President basically.

Comment

Working...
                      X