Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canelo Will Kill GGG, THIS IS WHY GGG REFUSES TO SIGN THE CONTRACTS!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

canelo "cement feet" alverez will have a hard time keeping ggg off of him. look at how mobile jacobs was last night. plus canelo will not have the huge size advantage. still a 50/50 fight to me favoring ggg more.

Comment

Originally posted by Hype Job View Post
      Once that jab lands he'll know what's up.

GGG gets Canelo into this position and it's curtains. Canelo has a propensity for laying on the ropes, he gets crushed by GGG trying that sheit.
      That's Floyd GGG is not slick and lightening fast like Floyd. Who else has been able to sit in the pocket and beat canelo to the punch on the ropes? This what smith said in a fight where he came forward and canelo stayed in the pocket most of the night

"Canelo was too good today, I needed better timing, my timing was off tonight.” “It took me a while to get in to it and my timing was awful. I couldn’t really land any punches." - Smith

He was in front of canelo on the ropes but canelo slipped and picked off most of his shots and then countered with combos and just kept beating him to the punch. There is a reason why guys often have career low output against canelo. Cotto is way more skilled and threw career high 500 jabs and canelo took that punch away with ease.

And GGG on the way in will walk face first into counter hooks and uppercuts

GGG is just too damn slow for canelo.
      Last edited by bigdunny1; 03-19-2017, 10:33 PM.

Comment

He won't even get past the jab

Comment

Originally posted by -NAV- View Post
          He won't even get past the jab
          Canelo has great defense and head movement he slips jabs all the time ask cotto.

Comment

Nothing Jacobs did last night will translate in a fight with Canelo. Short arms jab won't be able to control large portions of the fight like Jacobs jab. Short arms best bet is to try and land a big shot in between the exchanges with GGG.

Comment

Originally posted by Aztekkas View Post
              Canelo would outbox and counter GGG's slow punches all night.
              Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
              Yup he will set traps and GGG slow face first no defense azzz will walk face first into those counters all night. And those body shots will have GGG fading late in the fight. Out boxes him easily, bums with no where near the skill and accuracy hit GGG clean and often. It will be target practice with canelo. Canelo too skilled and too smart for GGG.
              Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
              Canelo is going to box Golovkin's ears off, there might even be a stoppage
              Originally posted by !WAR MIKEY! View Post
              99% of the time when GGG gets punched in his face he has to reset to get going again. Canelo will destroy GGG with ease.

It was funny when claiming canelo is ducking and all this but that time is up and its time for him to sign the contracts and to stop ducking!

GGG reminds me of Ward,. When ward only claim to fame is beating froch and hanging his hat on the W for the next half a decade, GGG is doing the same thing but with the notion that canelo ducked him well that time is UP! SIGN THE CONTRACTS!
              If you keep guessing that GGG will lose, maybe it might come true?
              He was going to lose every fight he took, now he is going to lose to a guy who was eating flush shots from Liam Smith haha!
              I actually think Chavez jr could maybe KO Canelo, that chin isn't all it's cracked up to be, Jose Cotto prove that and I think even Smith had Canelo hurt at one point who isn't even a puncher.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
                That's Floyd GGG is not slick and lightening fast like Floyd. Who else has been able to sit in the pocket and beat canelo to the punch on the ropes? This what smith said in a fight where he came forward and canelo stayed in the pocket most of the night

"Canelo was too good today, I needed better timing, my timing was off tonight.” “It took me a while to get in to it and my timing was awful. I couldn’t really land any punches." - Smith

He was in front of canelo on the ropes but canelo slipped and picked off most of his shots and then countered with combos and just kept beating him to the punch. There is a reason why guys often have career low output against canelo. Cotto is way more skilled and threw career high 500 jabs and canelo took that punch away with ease.

And GGG on the way in will walk face first into counter hooks and uppercuts

GGG is just too damn slow for canelo.
                So If GGG beats Canelo you will recognise him as an ATG and a guy who constantly proves you wrong, correct?
                I really hope Canelo doesn't get sparked out by Chavez but I can see that happening, got a bad feeling about this one.

Comment

Originally posted by Red-Cyclone View Post
                  He was going to lose every fight he took, now he is going to lose to a guy who was eating flush shots from Liam Smith haha!
                  I actually think Chavez jr could maybe KO Canelo, that chin isn't all it's cracked up to be, Jose Cotto prove that and I think even Smith had Canelo hurt at one point who isn't even a puncher.
                  I just literally posted smith own words after the fight saying I couldn't land anything. And you got the nerve to talk about a fighter eating flush shots go look at all the flush shots GGG eats from a welterweight brook and look at GGG face after the fight.

That's eating flush shots that punch literally lifted his feet off the canvas.

Comment

Originally posted by Red-Cyclone View Post
                    Brook rocked GGG two fights ago, how long ago was Canelo rocked by Jose Cotto?

Monroe Jr and anyone who's thrown an uppercut at GGG has landed it, is that not a legitamite concern? I'm sure you can snail mail GGG an uppercut and he'll still catch it flush.

Oh wait, he just takes punches to the dome for the drama aspect.... right.

Comment

Canelo would get destroyed by both Jacobs and GGG, hell he might get knocked out vs Lemieux. Thats why Canelo never faces these guys and fights Mr Burgerking next after beating Mr China Chin.

Comment

Working...
                      X