No announcement yet.

If GGG retired today would he rank in the top 100 among ATG's

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
    Could you imagine if people thought this way about other sports?

The top 100 basketball players of all time would largely be YouTubers dunking and crossing over bums / making ridiculous trick shots.
    And1 players would rule the top 10 spots.

GGG definitely passes the eye test though. You look at that bulge during weigh ins and it's definitely ATG material.

Oh wait... wrong subject.

Comment

Originally posted by larry x.. View Post
      And if you think so where does he place?
      of course not just like if ward or kovalev retired right now. no where near top 100 atgs

Comment

no i didnt say that at all..i said you cant rank anyone without a list...and as you see i gave no ranking here either
        Well either way, making a list would be a hell of an undertaking and completely subjective at best. It would be cool to be part of making the ring top 100 list...or just present anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
          GGG isn't even a HOFer at this point his resume is so pathetic.
          This is just ridiculous. He should be a Hall of famer. He has to fukin beg for fights. I'm not a g-tard but he is good. Let's just be real.

Comment

Of course not, he isn't even the lineal champ

Comment

And if you think so where does he place?
              I'd rank him one spot ahead of Floyd that's for sure

Comment

No. He has to beat Andre Ward at an alien division. That's how high the standard is for this poor guy.

Comment

Originally posted by BreWall View Post
                  No. He has to beat Andre Ward at an alien division. That's how high the standard is for this poor guy.
                  Floyd was asked to fight GGG after already fighting in 5 divisions..fighting Ward would only be 2 divisions..

Comment

Floyd was asked to fight GGG after already fighting in 5 divisions..fighting Ward would only be 2 divisions..
                    Why is that the same? You're not saying Floyd is a hype job do you? In GGG's case, who is considered a nobody, is asked to fight Ward the #2 P4P at Andre's weight.

Comment

It would seem Floyd, TBE, vs GGG hype job is more appropriate than GGG hype job vs Andre #2 P4P.

Comment

Working...
                      X