Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: Contract To Face Canelo is Fair, Golovkin Has To Sign!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
    poor golovkin, how much does 15mil weigh ?

the definition of fair, means you get what you're worth for that fight.

who could Canelo potentially sell a million PPV buys with aside from Pac, Floyd, or Cotto? And those fights he's either the B-side, or with Cotto, 50/50, so even then he probably wouldn't make as much as he would against GGG getting a 65% cut.

Simple - your side gets 35% of the PPV sales, we get 65%. PUT PEN TO PAPER. BOOM. DONE. SIGNED.

Comment

• I LOLED so hard at ppl saying "Oscar give us Contract copy" ahaha ,wtf ,i never seen fans demending contract copy from someone ,and Oscar dont need to show you **** .

If GGG dont want fight i can live with that ,its obv from sometimes that something with K2 is not right ,and its more and more obv while time passes

Comment

• Would be nice to know when the author of the article sourced this info. It reads like click bait.

From the same article you have De La Hoya asking for the contract to be signed and Tom Loeffler, continuing to negotiate the terms with Eric Gomez.

How can you expect a contract to be signed if negotiations for terms are still ongoing?

Comment

• Originally posted by Canelo and GGG View Post
          I LOLED so hard at ppl saying "Oscar give us Contract copy" ahaha ,wtf ,i never seen fans demending contract copy from someone ,and Oscar dont need to show you **** .

If GGG dont want fight i can live with that ,its obv from sometimes that something with K2 is not right ,and its more and more obv while time passes
          A copy of the contract is a bit much, but vague statements like a "fair" offer doesn't mean much either. Especially when it's coming from Oscar.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gonzalez_Boxing View Post
            A copy of the contract is a bit much, but vague statements like a "fair" offer doesn't mean much either. Especially when it's coming from Oscar.
            I dont recall K2 sayin its not fair (i can be wrong) ,negotiations are getting intense many shots fired ,it can mean we are not getting it ,or it can mean that hype machine is on ,and its september

Comment

• Originally posted by Canelo and GGG View Post
              I dont recall K2 sayin its not fair (i can be wrong) ,negotiations are getting intense many shots fired ,it can mean we are not getting it ,or it can mean that hype machine is on ,and its september
              True. Hopefully it'll get sorted out, one way or another.

Comment

• Originally posted by adrikitty View Post
                Canelo can't sell anywhere close to the amount he could with GGG either, so it swings both ways.

Well, unless he got a Floyd rematch, or Pac fight.

Maybe Cotto II, but since that is a 50/50 type of fight, I doubt Canelo would make what he could against GGG, with a 60-70% cut.
                right now, whos the shot caller ?

i dont get where 3g fans see him being this big draw. once he beats the life out of jr, the mexicans will flock back to his c0ck.

if 3g beats dj, then its on in sept unless team 3g refuses again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
                  15 mil is not low enough to not play that segment back to him.

he will not get that $$$ anywhere else.
                  Hey financial genious, let me ask you this... when was the last time an unbeaten champion with most of the belts signed a flat fee contract to fight a beaten already beaten non champion with 220 PPV????????

Comment

• Originally posted by MantisToboggan View Post
                    Hey financial genious, let me ask you this... when was the last time an unbeaten champion with most of the belts signed a flat fee contract to fight a beaten already beaten non champion with 220 PPV????????
                    the same time that guy made more than 10 mil for a fight.

oh, wait

Comment

• Originally posted by adrikitty View Post
                      Canelo can't sell anywhere close to the amount he could with GGG either, so it swings both ways.

Well, unless he got a Floyd rematch, or Pac fight.

Maybe Cotto II, but since that is a 50/50 type of fight, I doubt Canelo would make what he could against GGG, with a 60-70% cut.
                      Canelo has no where else to run but to come see the KING GGG, else its a long list of already beaten boxers for canelita with 220 ppv which is basicaly what the lil red headed cu-nt is worth, stop pretending to be fmw.
                      Last edited by MantisToboggan; 03-11-2017, 08:15 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X