Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin: Jacobs is Smarter, Stronger, Much Better Since Pirog KO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Golovkin: Jacobs is Smarter, Stronger, Much Better Since Pirog KO

In front of a packed house of media on Tuesday in Los Angeles, Unified Middleweight World Champion, GENNADY "GGG" GOLOVKIN, (36-0, 33 KO's) and former WBC Super Flyweight World Champion, CARLOS "PRINCIPE" CUADRAS, (36-1-1, 27 KO's), both showed they are in excellent shape and rare form heading into battle on Saturday, Mar. 18.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Was he better when Mora dropped him?

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
      Was he better when Mora dropped him?
      Tito got dropped by half the boxers in his resume and he came back 99% of the time, just like Jacobs did against Mora

Comment

So excited for this one! Can't wait to see what kind of gameplan GGG executes against Jacobs, and how will he handle the power of Jacobs? This is a big fight, get on it fans!

Comment

After reading this post I would be very concerned if I was Danny. Although he has a lot of respect for Danny, GGG (the smiling assassin) is ready for him. GGG has had a great camp and is very excited about this fight. He will be ready for Jacobs from the 1st rd to the last rd. I took that as your in trouble Danny!

Comment

Originally posted by techdude69 View Post
            After reading this post I would be very concerned if I was Danny. Although he has a lot of respect for Danny, GGG (the smiling assassin) is ready for him. GGG has had a great camp and is very excited about this fight. He will be ready for Jacobs from the 1st rd to the last rd. I took that as your in trouble Danny!
            Agree. Golovkin is a class act showing nothing but respect and giving accolades to Jacobs. Golovkin is all business though and you know he will show it on fight night.

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
              Tito got dropped by half the boxers in his resume and he came back 99% of the time, just like Jacobs did against Mora
              Well played.......

Comment

Originally posted by techdude69 View Post
                GGG is in trouble too....you best believe that.

Comment

Jacobs had no business taking that fight. Plus someone that was like his mom dies that same week...

Comment

How is it even remotely possible to dislike GGG is beyond me, you must be a very very miserable human beingn for doing so.

Comment

Working...
                    X