Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Says Golovkin Given Good Offer, Not Being Reasonable

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Gonzalez_Boxing View Post
    That doesn't make any sense. Why would anyone want 40% of a PPV that will probably do less than one millions buys. After the cables and satellite cuts, wouldn't that be a lot less than 15 million.
    No it doesn't. The Math doesn't add up? GGG wants either Canelo or Goldenboy to take less than he does??? And he brings ZERO to the table... Fuk GGG was 1st QUOTED at saying he would get offered no more than $2,000,000 to fight Canelo??? The dude has been caught in soo many lies what do you expect from his BS team??? I mean this is the same dude who said ANYONE from 154-168??? And now won't speak Ward's NAME!!! Rumor is Ward called him out at a Southern Cali Party and GGG had been silent sense that big talk...Ward moved up and last GGG said is no more talk of Ward he's "Disrespectful"

Comment

• 28 f**king pages!! Thats how you know how polarizing GGG is! His haters are what drives NSB these days.

Comment

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post
        "I sent Golovkin an offer doe .. it was a good offer .. but he's not being reasonable. I DO want to fight him. No, really, I do, but I was under so much pressure from the WBC when I was their champion, and I can't cope with pressure .. I wasn't thinking straight when I told Mr Sulaiman to leave me alone .. stop telling me what to do .. you're not my dad .. Oscar is .. I mean, no he isn't .. my dad is my dad ... my dad .. my .. DADDEEE where are you .."

i guess some reporter wanted to know why lil'G ducked him

mentioning the vacated belt is a simpleton's errand

one that you are well-qualified for

the only thing that matters is the current offer, which is still sitting on the table..... and only a simpleton would allow himself to be manipulated into paying an undeserved hypejob 45% of the purse

let me prove that to you..... if GBP offer Golovkin a percentage tomorrow, should be accept 30%?

he obviously should, right ?

..... then how the fk can you support that hypejob attempting to manipulate Canelo into paying him 45% by forcing a purse-bid?

huh ?

it seems like you're a real good businessman when it suits your guy, but not very good with figures at all when it benefits the other guy LMAO

..... and as I have proven to you on many occasions..... Canelo stayed at the table, but Mr "anyone from 154-168" killed that negotiation over the weight

Comment

• When fighters are not confident about a challenge. They turn into business men.

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
            i guess some reporter wanted to know why lil'G ducked him

mentioning the vacated belt is a simpleton's errand

one that you are well-qualified for

the only thing that matters is the current offer, which is still sitting on the table..... and only a simpleton would allow himself to be manipulated into paying an undeserved hypejob 45% of the purse

let me prove that to you..... if GBP offer Golovkin a percentage tomorrow, should be accept 30%?

he obviously should, right ?

..... then how the fk can you support that hypejob attempting to manipulate Canelo into paying him 45% by forcing a purse-bid?

huh ?

it seems like you're a real good businessman when it suits your guy, but not very good with figures at all when it benefits the other guy LMAO

..... and as I have proven to you on many occasions..... Canelo stayed at the table, but Mr "anyone from 154-168" killed that negotiation over the weight
            You know nothing about any offers sitting on anybody's table. NOTHING.

And there is no evidence whatsoever that GGG was trying to force Canelo into a purse bid. Neither Canelo, Oscar, or anybody from GBP has ever said that happened.

And if it had gone to a purse bid Golovkin's split would have been 30%, not 45%.

The rule entitling an interim champ to 45% was removed when the WBC updated their rulebook in 2014.

http://wbcboxing.com/wbceng/Rules/WB...anuary2014.pdf

"2.17 Division of Proceeds in a Purse Offer. The net purse offer (after deduction of all sanction fees payable to the WBC hereunder) shall be divided as follows:
            (a) 70% for the champion and 30% for the challenger in title bouts; and
            (b) 50% to each contender in the case of vacant titles or elimination bouts; provided, however, that the WBC Board of Governors, may by a majority vote, authorize a modification of the division of purse offer proceeds between boxers in a purse offer in unusual or special cases, such as consideration of outstanding marketing value of one of the boxers, as the WBC shall determine in its sole discretion.
            The modification of the split shall be limited to 60-40% and 55-45%, except in the most exceptional circumstances, in which the split may be modified to 50-50%."

Comment

• Originally posted by littlemac View Post
              When fighters are not confident about a challenge. They turn into business men.
              It's not like he dropped a belt to avoid his mando and the biggest fight in boxing. He just wants what's standard, ppv upside. You know, like Khan and Chavez Jr got

I asked another dumb fcuk, when's the last time you seen a flat fee for a mega fight. Crickets. You got anything?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
                Bhop fought Shumenov and Kovalev at the age of 35!
                what's that got to do with anything I said?

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                  No it doesn't. The Math doesn't add up? GGG wants either Canelo or Goldenboy to take less than he does??? And he brings ZERO to the table... Fuk GGG was 1st QUOTED at saying he would get offered no more than $2,000,000 to fight Canelo??? The dude has been caught in soo many lies what do you expect from his BS team??? I mean this is the same dude who said ANYONE from 154-168??? And now won't speak Ward's NAME!!! Rumor is Ward called him out at a Southern Cali Party and GGG had been silent sense that big talk...Ward moved up and last GGG said is no more talk of Ward he's "Disrespectful"
                  Maybe calling a man out for a fight in 18 months time - because you need a couple of tune-ups first - is tough guy talk where you come from. Where I come from, we would call that making a tit out of yourself.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
                    Uhhh...how's that? Don't know if he's even made $5 million in a fight yet. Please explain the $15 million "easy" lmao

Well it seems the only one even trying to make the fight with REAL contracts is Canelo. Golovtard, Sanchez, and all his bafoon fans / Trump supporters think talking **** through the media = "trying to make a fight".

Who's ducking who cuck?
                    Yeah! I sure can tell your a Canelo fan boy haha. GGG-Canelo will be huge and both fighters can make good money because it's actually a fight everyone wants to see that won't go 12 rounds. I don't know what Trump supporters have to do with boxing as well.

God bless your soul

Comment

• Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
                      It's not like he dropped a belt to avoid his mando and the biggest fight in boxing. He just wants what's standard, ppv upside. You know, like Khan and Chavez Jr got

I asked another dumb fcuk, when's the last time you seen a flat fee for a mega fight. Crickets. You got anything?
                      Same can be said for, when is the last time someone turned down 4-5 times their highest pay day?

Comment

Working...
                      X