Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official 7th Annual Fantasy Football Walt Liquor Bowl

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey JohnM... Is that list for the Liquor bet? I said I was still in and I paid up last year with no problems don't give me the boot I'm still here, I just need to post more often

Comment

• Originally posted by -Mustang- View Post
      Hey JohnM... Is that list for the Liquor bet? I said I was still in and I paid up last year with no problems don't give me the boot I'm still here, I just need to post more often
      Yeah, it's for the liquor bet. Reed has been busy so I tried to go back through the thread and find out who was in or out. Then I pretty much just got tired of asking in the thread so I finalized the list.

Just quote the post where you said you were still in and I'll add you to it.

I promise I didn't boot you because you don't post as much. I've just been trying to get a final list together for a while and everyone was ignoring it so I got tired of it and made it final.

Comment

• Ok I'll go back through and look for it I coulda sworn Reed had a list we could just quote too... And yeah I'm going to get back in the lounge, work has had me busy as hell but I'm at the point where I'm just turning OT down I don't care if they get annoyed I'm not making work my entire life

Comment

• Even with Ty Montgomery out, Traut might still beat me.

Could the stupid Pollack Janikowski stop missing field goals?
          Sheesh.

Need Dead (Potato)(gb lawrence) to whip on Big Dunn cuz he's creeping up on me.

Comment

• Originally posted by jreckoning View Post

Need Dead (Potato)(gb lawrence) to whip on Big Dunn cuz he's creeping up on me.
            I agree with this statement as well, give em hell for the 414 DeadLikeMe

Comment

• Originally posted by -Mustang- View Post
              Good game Johnny!! I was sweating that Texans game.. I needed Will Fuller to make a few catches to win my game in another league and the TE almost won it for u but I was able to hang on

I need a couple of Back up bench players to score some points tomorrow with Antonio Brown on a bye and McCoy hurt so I shook my lineup
              Your team pisses me off so much because you have 4 of the top 12 fantasy players. Like how in the **** did that happen!? Finally took back my number 1 spot though and I am not giving it up.

Comment

Mustang vs. johnm game of the year so far.
                Jreck vs. Ehrm game of the year so far.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
                  Jreck vs. Ehrm game of the year so far.
                  It was a good game. I went life and death with a journeyman. I am in trouble the rest of the year as I got a murderer's row to face until I hit Burner. LOL

I hope the judges don't rob me on the scorecards (stat corrections). They already penalized me 6 points for Janikowski missing 2 50 plus yard field goals.

Shout out to Traut's Trojans. Even though his record is not good he battles hard every week and doesn't go emo like some people historically do when having a rough season.

****er replaced Montgomery with Janis last minute.....

Comment

It was a good game. I went life and death with a journeyman. I am in trouble the rest of the year as I got a murderer's row to face until I hit Burner. LOL

I hope the judges don't rob me on the scorecards (stat corrections). They already penalized me 6 points for Janikowski missing 2 50 plus yard field goals.

Shout out to Traut's Trojans. Even though his record is not good he battles hard every week and doesn't go emo like some people historically do when having a rough season.

I wish I'd been fortunate enough to be on the winning end of my close game last week. I needed that cushion because I'm about to take an absolute beating in week 9. Whole damn team is on a bye.

Comment

You eked out a controversial split decision on the scorecards a la Bernard Hopkins. I'm cleaning your clock next time old man.

Oh and i always like Janis from that Hail Mary he caught last year, that and the feminine surname.

Comment

Working...
                      X