Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Golovkin fans have turned in to Brook fans to defend this fight.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vargas KOs Brook. Troll or not, it's beyond hilarious how his sentiments have changed. Fücking lames I tell you

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
      Why are you still taking this so seriously
      Is your life really that bad?
      Now you being mentally handicapped means my life is bad???

Okayyyyy genius.

Comment

Originally posted by Kagami Taiga View Post
        Ignore them. Most of them arent that dumb. They choose to act like they dont know whats going on. Like GGG should be immune from criticism. For what though? He's a p4p knockout artists that hasn't done **** at the age of 35. You damn right hes gonna be criticized. Rigonderaux does exactly the same ****, has exactly the same issues as Golovkin and he gets criticized and ignored. But Golovkin is special eh?

at comparing arguably the most boring fighter in boxer with one of its most exciting and its biggest draws. if rigondeaux was more exciting than watching a coat of paint dry he'd have done much, much better on the networks. dude can't even get HBO or showtime to buy a fight. people literally leave the arena when the guy fights. he's 122 lbs with boots on, speaks no english, and he's been in some of the most boring fights you will ever see on TV. is he a great boxer? of course. is golovkin above criticism? obviously not. but you need to look at the context and see why one is a network darling and the other is critized for being extremely boring.

ignoring all of this, you know, important stuff is what we call "bias."

Comment

Ignore them. Most of them arent that dumb. They choose to act like they dont know whats going on. Like GGG should be immune from criticism. For what though? He's a p4p knockout artists that hasn't done **** at the age of 35. You damn right hes gonna be criticized. Rigonderaux does exactly the same ****, has exactly the same issues as Golovkin and he gets criticized and ignored. But Golovkin is special eh?
          About once week New England and I have a discussion about this topic.

I get his point that some of the criticism of GGG s unfair. I also think the proliferation of threads about GGG is silly and makes the board shitty. But to act like its a new phenomenon started by all black posters is pure and utter fantasy.

The pointless threads, racial bashing, unwillingness to give credit and denigrating of resumes didn't start with GGG it started with Floyd and continued with Ward. When GGG catches the same heat, suddenly there is a movement to clean everything up.

That is straight up BS!

Comment

Originally posted by NaijaD View Post
            Now you being mentally handicapped means my life is bad???

Okayyyyy genius.
            You having no understanding when someone is taking the piss and looking to wind someone up is what is mentally handicapped you mustn't get to interact with many people.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
              at comparing arguably the most boring fighter in boxer with one of its most exciting and its biggest draws. if rigondeaux was more exciting than watching a coat of paint dry he'd have done much, much better on the networks. dude can't even get HBO or showtime to buy a fight. people literally leave the arena when the guy fights. he's 122 lbs with boots on, speaks no english, and he's been in some of the most boring fights you will ever see on TV. is he a great boxer? of course. is golovkin above criticism? obviously not. but you need to look at the context and see why one is a network darling and the other is critized for being extremely boring.

ignoring all of this, you know, important stuff is what we call "bias."
              Everything you said shows exactly why Golovin gets bashed around here. His fans will create a double standard for anything him and his team says or does. Has absolutely nothing to do with race in most cases. You dudes try too hard. Honestly.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                yup just check this post from this year pathetic.. brook became a fearful opponent that will be competitive literally overnight
                The sky is blue, water is wet and Red Cyclone gets owned again

Comment

Everything you said shows exactly why Golovin gets bashed around here. His fans will create a double standard for anything him and his team says or does. Has absolutely nothing to do with race in most cases. You dudes try too hard. Honestly.

comes with facts and supporting data

"you guys try too much."

don't jump in with the sharks if you don't want to get bit, kiddo! i'll show you the f#cking ratings, gate attendence, and i'll show you a timestamp of a video where you can see the arena literally clearing out when rigondeaux fights.

what double standard ist here? that an exciting fighter gets a push from a network [that is in the business of selling subscriptions,] and a boring one gets put on the shelf is a double standard?

that's just a single standard, lol. there is a variation between the two. one meets he single standard [exciting,] and the other does not.

now, if you ahd a leg to stand on, you'd find a case where i found two fighters with very similar circumstances and where i favored one and bashed the other.

use the search button and look for my opinions on the brook - golovkin or the khan - canelo matchmaking, for instance. you will see one standard.

search all of my posts, really, and find some bias. tag me and i will respond.

Comment

Originally posted by -PBP- View Post
                    The sky is blue, water is wet and Red Cyclone gets owned again
                    Owned how?

I made him waste his time looking up my posts from months ago he's clearly upset, you really think that's owning

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
                      You having no understanding when someone is taking the piss and looking to wind someone up is what is mentally handicapped you mustn't get to interact with many people.
                      So now I'm a social reject because you're mentally handicapped???

Okay genius keep damage controlling your embarrassing stupidity.

Comment

Working...
                      X