No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Canelo Blasts Away on The Bag in Training Camp

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Canelo Blasts Away on The Bag in Training Camp

Canelo hitting the bag in training camp - SAN DIEGO - Former two-division world champion Canelo Alvarez (47-1-1, 33 KOs) today hosted a media workout at the House of Boxing in San Diego ahead of his clash with WBO Junior Middleweight World Champion Liam "Beefy" Smith (23-0-1, 13 KOs) on Mexican Independence Day Weekend on September 17 at AT&T Stadium, home of the Dallas Cowboys, in Arlington, Texas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

As a heavy-bag junkie, I find vids like this motivational. Canelo always has beautiful technique with those tight but powerful hooks. Might have to pick up one of those aqua bags soon, looks like fun. A little dissuaded as a rep from the company went on the training section promising to give one away, then just left.

Comment

who he fighting doe?

Comment

I think that bag will put up more of a fight than Smith.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
          As a heavy-bag junkie, I find vids like this motivational. Canelo always has beautiful technique with those tight but powerful hooks. Might have to pick up one of those aqua bags soon, looks like fun. A little dissuaded as a rep from the company went on the training section promising to give one away, then just left.
          I remember. Promised a giveaway and then never returned.

Not professional at all.

Canelo looks to be in terrific shape. He probably can make 154 for a while longer if he desires. Which would be cool as a boxing fan because there are a lot of interesting fights he can have there against the Charlos, J-Rock, and Demetrius Andrade.

Comment

Working...
          X