No announcement yet.

Most One-Sided Beatdown of 2011

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gibo View Post
    how about the beatings margarito took from SSM, Pacquiao, and COTTO!!!
    cotto got their leftovers

Comment

I haven't seen the entire fight, but I heard Segura-Viloria was a one sided beat down.

Comment

Yuriorkis Gamboa vs Jorge Solis

Comment

nah, I can't let my dude Adamek take this bashing in here...smh.....Vitali was so much bigger than the former LHW/CW god.....Vitali fans shouldn't even be trying to highlight that win imo

the beatdown that cat from Poland put on Sylvester was mean...that was a beatdown and a half imo....Proska is a problem, I'm telling yall now...2012 will be the year he has his official coming out party....watch!!

Comment

Ward/Froch was a surprisingly (okay maybe some of us weren't that shocked) one sided beat down.

Comment

Originally posted by 2shameless View Post
              Ward/Froch was a surprisingly (okay maybe some of us weren't that shocked) one sided beat down.
              it was a lopsided win,, a technical beatdown if you will but froch didn't take a lot of punishment.

that's why I went with gamboa vs solis, gamboa knocked dude down like 18 times

Comment

:::: Wladimir - Haye

Comment

Originally posted by GoogleMe View Post
                  :::: Wladimir - Haye
                  man I wish Wlad had put hands on him like that....I wanted Haye to get put to sleep....Wlad aint give him the beatdown his punk ass needed....but he did slap that hoe around....ran his punk ass up outta Hamburg with a lopsided loss, a tarnished rep, and a bad excuse.....yea, Wlad checkmated that hoe ....but still didnt give him THE beatdown though

Comment

Working...
                  X