Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Spence Turn Down Canelo & 20+$Million$??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should Spence Turn Down Canelo & 20+$Million$??

If Spence Turns it down, We should demand Crawford-Spence.

I have a feeling Spence is about to fight another 135lber or Ocamps type fight in Sept.

Where has it been said that Spence was offered 20mil to fight Canelo?

Comment

I think he needs to move up gradually. If he's being offered $20M now imagine how much he could get for the fight in 2 years when he's become the man at 147 & 154 & then jumps to 160?

It could be the super fight of this era. If he was a less serious guy I think you just say f#ck it & make the jump, but Spence is too good to just jump two divisions for a big payday. That said he does need to make some f#cking moves & so far PBC's movement with Spence has been less then appealing.

Comment

Originally posted by Bmore18 View Post
        Where has it been said that Spence was offered 20mil to fight Canelo?
        I think Oscar casually threw it out there.

Not even sure how serious he was & he's admitted he's not sent a real offer or even reached out to try to make the fight last I heard a week ago so who knows how serious it actually is. I'd vote not very serious. But its an interesting fight for the future so I'll entertain the thought.

Comment

I see zero reason why he would turn it down.

Spence has been all over the social media calling out Canelo. If he turns it down with such huge money offer, then he's just blowing smoke.

Fighters need to think hard before mentioning names and stop this nonsense

Comment

dear god, why are people interested in that fight..... ?

that fight is not even in my top 100 boxing " wants " for 2019

Comment

These alt names are getting out of control

Comment

Is this before or after he signs to fight Porter? He should definetly do something.

Comment

Originally posted by Rhonda Drowsy View Post
                  If Spence Turns it down, We should demand Crawford-Spence.

I have a feeling Spence is about to fight another 135lber or Ocamps type fight in Sept.
                  I have a feeling that Spence will fight DSG instead of Porter this fall.

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                    dear god, why are people interested in that fight..... ?

that fight is not even in my top 100 boxing " wants " for 2019
                    This.

It just don't make sense. Spence has good fights at 147 cano does at 160. These 2 fighters have no reason to be crossing paths at all.

Comment

Working...
                    X