Clear All

Originally posted by Sharpharp View Post
    The comparisons get stronger.

Anthony Joshua & Amir Khan
    From UK
    Both Quit their last fights
    Both have Glass Jaws
    Both Managed by Eddie Hearn

I have no bias, I am from the UK, but the similarities are uncanny.
    You got one thing wrong
    One guy didn’t pretend to get hit in the nuts and act like he just got shot from a sniper

Comment

Khan is like sugar ray leonard compared to AJ the only thing they have in common is the glass jaw

Comment

If anything, you appear to be the one butthurt. I am offering up an analysis off the fight, while you are just being silly.

I get it, you lost a load of money on the fight and can't afford your medication this week. -Shall I start up a GoFundMe page for you?
        I dont bet and you are too assumptive.

Im a fury fan.

But ive called you out on being triggered and butthurt and now rejoicing since big josh lost.

You wouldnt have made that thread otherwise.

You must be smiling that its finally gone your way

Now you can make a thread on bscene and let out years of trauma and emotion.

Use it as therapy. Your butthurt was so strong when big josh was champ. Hes lost and your singing ding dong the witch is dead.

Continue

Comment

Not sure AJ quit.

He was on another planet. Ruiz smashed him all over the place. 10 seconds to recover when he was getting his head caved in for a few minutes in that round wasn’t enough.

Wouldn’t really consider myself an AJ fan but I hope he comes back because ultimately he’s the one who is headlining the big event here which has a knock on effect to the game in general.

But I’ve always known he was going to get knocked out at some point of course he was. Probably a few times. He’s not terribly chinny. He can hold a decent shot we’ve seen it. This one unravelled after the temple shot - his legs just don’t come back. This was the exact same as the Whyte fight but Ruiz kept it on him and AJ just never got his legs underneath him.

These are heavies but their brains still rattle around in there just the same.

Strictly speaking I don’t think any of them can hold a massive shot. We’re not designed for it.

We’ve seen Fury bowled over at least four times, AJ down 5 times now, Ortiz bounced around by Wilder, Whyte sparked out, Parker put down. Even someone like Chisora who clearly holds a big shot. We’ve seen him sparked out properly twice. Wilder is the one we’ve not seen put down but obviously Ortiz nearly had him out.

The marination was never a good idea.

Heavyweights get knocked out.

These aren’t 10 and half stone men.

Like Fury says it’s easy to beat him. Just knock him out.

I love the heavyweight tbh.

Upsets happen in boxing is the cliche.

Not usually these days. Only with the big men

Wilder will get smashed too at some point. Of course he will. Fury will get sparked properly.

If they fight who they should. They’re all getting done, lol

It’s easy to beat Wilder too. Just knock him out.
          Last edited by Sparked_26; 06-03-2019, 04:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
            I dont bet and you are too assumptive.

Im a fury fan.

But ive called you out on being triggered and butthurt and now rejoicing since big josh lost.

You wouldnt have made that thread otherwise.

You must be smiling that its finally gone your way

Now you can make a thread on bscene and let out years of trauma and emotion.

Use it as therapy. Your butthurt was so strong when big josh was champ. Hes lost and your singing ding dong the witch is dead.

Continue
            I'm a Dillian fan, and if you can ask someone to read the news to you again, they will tell you that your man Tyson Fury is to scared to Fight Dillian.

Continue trolling....

Comment

I'm a Dillian fan, and if you can ask someone to read the news to you again, they will tell you that your man Tyson Fury is to scared to Fight Dillian.

Continue trolling....
              Your a Big Josh fan.

This thread is dedicated to him.

Comment

I just wonder what will you guys find out when somebody knocks Wilder`s head off. What will he be.

Comment

Khan has a bad glass chin, Joshua's is a bit better.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                    Not sure AJ quit.

He was on another planet. Ruiz smashed him all over the place. 10 seconds to recover when he was getting his head caved in for a few minutes in that round wasn’t enough.

Wouldn’t really consider myself an AJ fan but I hope he comes back because ultimately he’s the one who is headlining the big event here which has a knock on effect to the game in general.

But I’ve always known he was going to get knocked out at some point of course he was. Probably a few times. He’s not terribly chinny. He can hold a decent shot we’ve seen it. This one unravelled after the temple shot - his legs just don’t come back. This was the exact same as the Whyte fight but Ruiz kept it on him and AJ just never got his legs underneath him.

These are heavies but their brains still rattle around in there just the same.

Strictly speaking I don’t think any of them can hold a massive shot. We’re not designed for it.

We’ve seen Fury bowled over at least four times, AJ down 5 times now, Ortiz bounced around by Wilder, Whyte sparked out, Parker put down. Even someone like Chisora who clearly holds a big shot. We’ve seen him sparked out properly twice. Wilder is the one we’ve not seen put down but obviously Ortiz nearly had him out.

The marination was never a good idea.

Heavyweights get knocked out.

These aren’t 10 and half stone men.

Like Fury says it’s easy to beat him. Just knock him out.

I love the heavyweight tbh.

Upsets happen in boxing is the cliche.

Not usually these days. Only with the big men

Wilder will get smashed too at some point. Of course he will. Fury will get sparked properly.

If they fight who they should. They’re all getting done, lol

It’s easy to beat Wilder too. Just knock him out.
                    Come on, you know he quit, he was smiling and happy after the match was stopped

Very bizarre to see AJ smiling and laughing after getting whopped in the worst possible way, then quitting with a smile on his face.

He will be known as Anthony "Happy Quitter" Joshua

Comment

Come on, you know he quit, he was smiling and happy after the match was stopped

Very bizarre to see AJ smiling and laughing after getting whopped in the worst possible way, then quitting with a smile on his face.

He will be known as Anthony "Happy Quitter" Joshua
                      The smiling was weird I agree. But he wasn’t in his right mind.

Man was zoned out.

Tbf he said yes to the ref. Ruiz could have just walked in and sparked him unconscious. Which in many ways would have been better.

It’s been said that he remembers nothing from around 3 onwards. So he was concussed.

There’s a lot of ego there in AJ meh was never going to react normally.

But we’ll see. Imo he has to rematch Ruiz next and win.

If not I actually think he’s done. That’s what happens when you reach your level this quickly and make the money that quickly he can’t drop down a level. Fight who? Why? For what?

I like a comeback story as
                      Much as the next guy so I hope he comes back. But I also like an underdog so I’m delighted for Ruiz.

We’ll see. From King of the Castle to being on the outside looking in. One shot at redemption or like you say AJ should do something else.

I do think his career has been perfectly handled though. He’s made huge money. Found his way to the top very quickly. Potentially found his level if he unravels again he’s done at 30.

Ultimately he won’t have been a gift to the sport of boxing but you wouldn’t be slagging Hearn if you were AJ’s Dad.

We’ll see about AJ. Man, made £20 million for getting smashed to bits by a little fat lad. I dunno what that does to your ego or your hunger.

It should help really.

Comment

Working...
                      X