Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andy Ruiz's Coach: A lot of People Making Excuses - Except Joshua!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
    Even after that sloppy 7th rd barrage culminating with the push on AJ's neck, AJ calmly got up at the count of 2 ( ), had enough sense to look to his corner and followed the ref's instructions.

People are giving Andy too much credit.
    AJ gave up from pushes? wow, you would think Joshua fans would be pumping Ruiz like hes the Mexican Mike Tyson. Ruiz should be nominated to be knighted by the Queen.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
      AJ gave up from pushes? wow, you would think Joshua fans would be pumping Ruiz like hes the Mexican Mike Tyson. Ruiz should be nominated to be knighted by the Queen.
      Did Andy push AJ down or not ?
      How long did it take AJ to get up after the barrage/push ?
      Did he not look the ref dead in his eyes and put his gloves up ?

Comment

Mick1313 just made a awesome point.this will be a Lennox Raheem type deal.the rematch will chase the haters away when Joshua shows u how easy he makes it look

Comment

Originally posted by BOXING-SCRIBE View Post
          If you are indirectly trying to shat on me, allow me to slime in.
          I have NEVER called Wilder or King Fury bums. They are the A level guys...the rest drop to C level
          90 percent of pro boxers are bums, a bunch of hard working guys who can fight a lil bit..that's all. These guys are being fed to very few non-bums. The term bum is used to describe anyone who is not A level. Allow me to explain. Take your bum a/as for example or my bum a/as as well, place in a gym for 8 weeks before a fight and if you have a pulse you could go in the ring and throw punches. But!! There are very few A levels guys that truly know how to box, very few. Understand bum??? That's not difficult to understand.
          If you don't realise how stupid you sound calling a guy who won an Olympic gold medal, held 4 HW belts, beat klitschko etc a bum I'm not sure I can help you. Not saying he beats Fury or Wilder, not even saying he wins the rematch with Ruiz.

By your own definition there are 2 HW boxers who aren't bums, 2. Think about that for a bit, slowly if need be and maybe show some respect for the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by andocom View Post
            If you don't realise how stupid you sound calling a guy who won an Olympic gold medal, held 4 HW belts, beat klitschko etc a bum I'm not sure I can help you. Not saying he beats Fury or Wilder, not even saying he wins the rematch with Ruiz.

By your own definition there are 2 HW boxers who aren't bums, 2. Think about that for a bit, slowly if need be and maybe show some respect for the sport.
            You are correct, there are only 2 HW's who are not bums.

Who did ajoke beat to get thee corrupt Olympic gold for thee borderesque 3rd world country of England? I'll wait...More bums?? Kids who win these medals typically come from 3rd world nations were they only had to beat a handful of starving kids..facts. Then when they get to the Olympics crooked judges give away pity medals..Get out of here. Klit was ripe for the pickings, he had just got his soul Shang Tsunged by Fury lol..y'all have weak hearts. I love this sport, which is the reason why I spent countless hours on here, trolling a bit, laughing some bit, and writing facts all the bit. Just relax and think about the things I say. Let your balls hang and man up, the truth is vital, but it is known to hurt.
            Last edited by BOXING-SCRIBE; 06-18-2019, 10:20 PM.

Comment

Stop comparing this to Lewis-Rahman. This wasn't a fluke or lucky punch. Ruiz thoroughly beat Joshua's ass

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
                My boy got flatlined, but he will resurrect like John Snow come the end of the year..... I hope
                LOL....Should be another entertaining fight. I've been hearing more about Ruiz threw fighters saying he is good & that we should of never slept on him. Ego even put out a 7 reasons ANDY RUIZ WILL GIVE ANTHONY JOSHUA PROBLEMS. Enjoy the rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
                  Even after that sloppy 7th rd barrage culminating with the push on AJ's neck, AJ calmly got up at the count of 2 ( ), had enough sense to look to his corner and followed the ref's instructions.

People are giving Andy too much credit.
                  This id.iot...

Andy dropped 4 times Joshua and the referee save his ass, Andy would destroyed him worst but the referee stopped the fight to take care of Joshua

Comment

Originally posted by BOXING-SCRIBE View Post
                    You are correct, there are only 2 HW's who are not bums.

Who did ajoke beat to get thee corrupt Olympic gold for thee borderesque 3rd world country of England? I'll wait...More bums?? Kids who win these medals typically come from 3rd world nations were they only had to beat a handful of starving kids..facts. Then when they get to the Olympics crooked judges give away pity medals..Get out of here. Klit was ripe for the pickings, he had just got his soul Shang Tsunged by Fury lol..y'all have weak hearts. I love this sport, which is the reason why I spent countless hours on here, trolling a bit, laughing some bit, and writing facts all the bit. Just relax and think about the things I say. Let your balls hang and man up, the truth is vital, but it is known to hurt.
                    OK, so now we have established you also don't know the definition of "3rd world" as well as bum.

I'll give you a hint, first world = Western Allied contries (US, Europe, Australia, Japan etc), second world = Soviet Union & allied countries, third world = others that didn't pick a side in the cold war.

If the olympics was so easy I'm surprised Wilder didn't win a gold medal, or was it because the judges gave the decision to the starving "3rd world" Italian kid.

Comment

Originally posted by andocom View Post
                      OK, so now we have established you also don't know the definition of "3rd world" as well as bum.

I'll give you a hint, first world = Western Allied contries (US, Europe, Australia, Japan etc), second world = Soviet Union & allied countries, third world = others that didn't pick a side in the cold war.

If the olympics was so easy I'm surprised Wilder didn't win a gold medal, or was it because the judges gave the decision to the starving "3rd world" Italian kid.
                      Here is how I know that you are as smart as bedroom slippers, you referred to what I presume to be Russia as the Soviet Union. Are you stating that all of the 'stans that came from the break up of the Societ Union as livable countries? You provided the textbook term for 1st world, and even 2nd world which is a term that is never used. People,whether correctly or erroneously, refer to any country that reminds anyone of the old Soviet Union as 3rd world. Don't allow my hyperbole[s] to upset you so much kid.
                      Last edited by BOXING-SCRIBE; 06-19-2019, 06:49 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X