Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andy Ruiz's Coach: A lot of People Making Excuses - Except Joshua!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LETS get glAss Jaw vs Wilder...can you imagine the footwork that will help him get out of TROUBLE? Wilder will decapitate that fool

Comment

Originally posted by baroidi View Post
      Joshua's fanbois still can't get over the shock that a fat Mexican made their muscled up hero look like a novice, their entire worldview has been shattered. The UK's NHS needs to set up some sort of hotline to deal with this crisis.
      LMMFAO! This is SO true….LMMFAO!

Comment

Do you remember how Hasim Rahman ran his mouth during his short reign. And he was taken to court by Lewis because he wanted to avoid the inevitable beating. And then look up his ring walk before the 2nd Lewis fight. Everyone and their mother knew looking at this guy that payback is coming and he knows it.

Of course, Ruiz is not that brush and disrespectful, but I'm afraid he is going to pay for his brush and disrespectful "fans". 90% of which are not really his fans, but just Joshua haters. Joshua is written of a bit prematurely, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Letmaku View Post
          If it's meant to be, it will be!
          Losers can never accept it....LMMFAO!

Comment

Originally posted by giant_king View Post
            No worries at all the rematch will be a massacre.So get your cheap shots in while u can lol.Enjoy it while it last
            Like that?

Comment

Originally posted by |DARKSEID| View Post
              Aj is done. Let's get this rematch over with already so we can get ruiz vs wilder.
              This just might be true.

Comment

Originally posted by mick1303 View Post
                Do you remember how Hasim Rahman ran his mouth during his short reign. And he was taken to court by Lewis because he wanted to avoid the inevitable beating. And then look up his ring walk before the 2nd Lewis fight. Everyone and their mother knew looking at this guy that payback is coming and he knows it.

Of course, Ruiz is not that brush and disrespectful, but I'm afraid he is going to pay for his brush and disrespectful "fans". 90% of which are not really his fans, but just Joshua haters. Joshua is written of a bit prematurely, I think.
                Don't compare Aj to Lennox. Not the same case.

Comment

I can respect that Aj can take an L unlike his "fans."

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                    I can respect that Aj can take an L unlike his "fans."
                    My boy got flatlined, but he will resurrect like John Snow come the end of the year..... I hope

Comment

Many Robles doesn't get enough credit.

Comment

Working...
                      X