No announcement yet.

I'm thinking of making a pinball machine

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Redsox View Post
    seriously? my bad, man. really. i thought you was a woman. lol. my fault. ummmmm. i'm blushin' right now....this is awkward.
    I'm more man then you will ever be or become. Iv taken dumps that have more character then you. Your a brillo pad bland and boring one purpose only and thats to scrub.

Here's my scrotum get scrubbing sir.

Comment

Originally posted by SirLancelot View Post
      I'm more man then you will ever be or become. Iv taken dumps that have more character then you. Your a brillo pad bland and boring one purpose only and thats to scrub.

Here's my scrotum get scrubbing sir.
      your dad was gay. happy mother's day.

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
        Will it have a specific theme?

I'm still debating about that. If I commit to a theme I'll need to spend a lot of time on the artwork and stuff so it doesn't look stupid. A Star Wars theme would probably be my first choice. One cool thing there is that I could download all kinds of little Star Wars figures from thingverse.com and stuff to 3D print and use in the machine.

But I'm able to use mp3 files to make any sounds/songs I want, so I could include all kinds of Star Wars soundbites and music to play at certain times.

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
          Saw a video where you take like 100 pics of object you want to 3d print.. i guess i can have someone take 100 pics of my face and 3d print so i will know how i actually look like in 3d
          I think certain companies make special scanners too where you just scan over the whole object and it creates a file out of it.

Comment

Originally posted by SirLancelot View Post
            Can't you make something useful like a can opener instead or some decent cutlery stainless steel and the like.

he's not machining the parts out of metal. he's using a 3d printer. so no, to answer your question . you can't print stainless steel.

what he's doing is complicated and shows a real level of dedication and smarts. you should respect it.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
              he's not machining the parts out of metal. he's using a 3d printer. so no, to answer your question . you can't print stainless steel.

what he's doing is complicated and shows a real level of dedication and smarts. you should respect it.
              I stand corrected completely misread the situation. I assumed he was going to be in a toolshed.

Comment

Originally posted by Eddy Current View Post
                I'm still debating about that. If I commit to a theme I'll need to spend a lot of time on the artwork and stuff so it doesn't look stupid. A Star Wars theme would probably be my first choice. One cool thing there is that I could download all kinds of little Star Wars figures from thingverse.com and stuff to 3D print and use in the machine.

But I'm able to use mp3 files to make any sounds/songs I want, so I could include all kinds of Star Wars soundbites and music to play at certain times.
                Whatever makes you happy

Originally posted by ΣNΣMY View Post
                Muscle babes.

I would

Comment

Working...
                X