No announcement yet.

We need to stop watching mismatches.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
    Keep reading the post you quote........ You primitive person.
    GGG made a career as an "unstoppable monster" by beating up bum after bum. I think it only fair that some other fighter be allowed to do the same thing.

Comment

if you wanna stop watching mismatched fights spence and Crawford are out as well as 90% of fights. might as well stop watching all together

Comment

Originally posted by Deontay Wilder View Post
        Champions should follow Wilder's example.

May 2019: Dominic Breazeale, top 10 heavyweight

September 2019: Luis Ortiz, top 10 heavyweight

2020: Tyson Fury, lineal champ, top 3 heavyweight

It's unrealistic to expect other boxers to have balls the size of Deontay Wilder's.

Comment

does this include GGG'S recent mismatch??

Comment

we need to stop watching boxing period. if you don't watch bad fights they will review the model. look at all of the "sticky" threads right now at the top. do you see a single can't miss fight in the near future? even on the books? no!

once they have your 10 a month they have won! cut your sub if you don't like the product. don't suffer through the crap for the spots of mediocrity. i did it to HBO a year or two before they left boxing. it's called tough love.

these guys don't even all fight on the same platform any more! at least in 2010 they were all on f#cking TV! now they're on apps, websites, niche channels. all competing. all incredibly top heavy with most of their money going to a few stars who do not always fight!

following these crap fights is a pain in the ass, and a lot of them flat out suck! they're taking advantage of the fact that people don't watch this **** live all the time, and can fast forward to a main event. i'm so glad that i can do that sometimes! i don't want to see eddie hearn putting a low talent prospect in there with a straight up bum and telling me i'm looking at the next naseem hamed. i'll skip that ****.

of course i'm guilty of it as well, i buy dazn, espn, showtime on TV, a cable sub basically for boxing, bruins games, and nothing else, etc.

bend me over, ed. bend us all over.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
              does this include GGG'S recent mismatch??
              Another h0mo habilis that doesn't read the posts...

Comment

Another h0mo habilis that doesn't read the posts...
                pretty simple question to your post

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
                  pretty simple question to your post
                  Post that you didn't read otherwise you would have found the answer on it.

Comment

Post that you didn't read otherwise you would have found the answer on it.
                    you tried to act like the Rolls fight was his only mismatch man, his entire career was built on being a monster knocking out no hopers..GGG is a solid fighter but his entire image is based on mismatches..so why complain now?

Comment

Any upcoming mismatches fans should avoid watching?

Comment

Working...
                      X