Collapse
No announcement yet.

UK casuals are the most Cringeworthy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Couldn't be arsed reading the actual piece, but did read the first page of the comments. And I didn't see anything bad there.

What kind of comments are you talking about?

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
      Calls me a casual & then goes on to claim "Wilder and Fury are still getting sparked out on the same nigh."

Both Wilder and Fury would get sparked out on the same night by Josh.

That’s what separates me from the rest of you casuals. My opinion isn’t based on the Ruiz fluke and Josh’s off night, it’s based on body of work and overall how Josh fights.

Casual are fickle and everything is based on the most recent showing. But boxing fans are a different breed. We judge based on body of work, resume and talent.

As soon as Fury meets anyone who can work that body, he’s getting sparked out. And all you need against is to connect a hook and he’ll go down.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
        Couldn't be arsed reading the actual piece, but did read the first page of the comments. And I didn't see anything bad there.

What kind of comments are you talking about?
        I'm talking about the hundreds of comments claiming Fury is the greatest or that hes suddenly some knockout artist,or that he would ko AJ in 2 rds. They are suddenly writing aj off as a bum & are jumping feet 1st on Furys bandwagon. If you go to the article that has hundreds of comments & start with oldest 1st you'll see the most rediculous comments imaginable full of ppl who think fury kod a top undefeated fighter in 2 rds or even someone like brazeales level. The writer is saying the same exact thing in both articles I posted basically.

I am well aware that both dm & its readers are casuals & not representative of all uk fans.
        Last edited by kushking; 06-16-2019, 05:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BangEM View Post
          Both Wilder and Fury would get sparked out on the same night by Josh.

That’s what separates me from the rest of you casuals. My opinion isn’t based on the Ruiz fluke and Josh’s off night, it’s based on body of work and overall how Josh fights.

Casual are fickle and everything is based on the most recent showing. But boxing fans are a different breed. We judge based on body of work, resume and talent.

As soon as Fury meets anyone who can work that body, he’s getting sparked out. And all you need against is to connect a hook and he’ll go down.
          At least your starting..sort of to discuss boxing again instead of getting fury-ously angry. Welcome back to sanity,& at least you can take a joke unlike daggum who literally snitched on me for using the word gayness.

I am just playing devils advocate as usual,no need to act hostile,I don't act hostile myself unless someone attacks me 1st
          Last edited by kushking; 06-16-2019, 06:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
            At least your starting..sort of to discuss boxing again instead of getting fury-ously angry. Welcome back to sanity,& at least you can take a joke unlike daggum who literally snitched on me for using the word gayness.

I am just playing devils advocate as usual,no need to act hostile,I don't act hostile myself unless someone attacks me 1st
            I’m a big man and I’m not in the business of reporting people like a biitch. I just give whatever I get back in return. I think there’s only one crazy bigot and gay poster that I can’t stand and I already put the fu..kker on ignore (that’s the most I can do since I can’t punch his face in).

Have fun!

Comment

Originally posted by BangEM View Post
              I’m a big man and I’m not in the business of reporting people like a biitch. I just give whatever I get back in return. I think there’s only one crazy bigot and gay poster that I can’t stand and I already put the fu..kker on ignore (that’s the most I can do since I can’t punch his face in).

Have fun!
              I fixed the 1st page about what I mean so some ppl don't get panties in a bunch.... hopefully.......

Comment

Working...
              X