Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you cheat on your wife if this 42 yr old woman wanted the D?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
    5 years is a long time. I made a trend about relationships and nobody comment on it.

If you are past the age of 25. A 5 year relationship is alot of time you invested in somebody. Did you guys try to talk it out ?

Do you know why she is acting sale?

That's currently going on in my marriage but I know the reason. I got an puppy and she's not happy about it.

However we pray and keep trying to talk things through.

Don't cheat unless you think she's cheating. If you guys are both cheating then y'all at the point of no return. After 25 all women either have kids, diviroced, in debt, used and abused or straight up crazy.

Idk know if you y'all go to church but put God first. Pray to get her. If y'all don't want to do that then go to couoles therpy.
    Is a long time man, I'm late 20's thing is its been 5 years she wanted a child I didn't. But she went ahead anyway. I love my kid but she's pushed me to the side ever since.

It's been a couple years since all that and up until recently we were intimate but know she talks less gets snappy over nothing doesn't even want to talk. Doesn't go near me sexually.

Always on her phone I'm not. I'm just like man what is this all about I've never cheated on anyone I cant say same for her I'm not 100% sure which fuks with my mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Larky101 View Post
      Is a long time man, I'm late 20's thing is its been 5 years she wanted a child I didn't. But she went ahead anyway. I love my kid but she's pushed me to the side ever since.

It's been a couple years since all that and up until recently we were intimate but know she talks less gets snappy over nothing doesn't even want to talk. Doesn't go near me sexually.

Always on her phone I'm not. I'm just like man what is this all about I've never cheated on anyone I cant say same for her I'm not 100% sure which fuks with my mind.
      There's a whole lot of stuff in your comment.

First you have to decide on do you want to leave or work it out.

If you want to work it out you guys definitely would need a third party involved because y'all communication is dead.

If she's always on the phone , who is she taking too? Was this address?

Can you or do you look through her phone ?

Why is she snappy ? Is there something going on at work or family?

From your point of view I would be very concern because once women check out mentally. It's basically over and you both invested 5 years and have a kid!

Are you guys at any point thinking about marriage? 5 years and a kid with out marriage seems kinda crazy.

Did she want to get married?

If you want my opinion she's mentally checked and probably doing something with another man or woman. Women are horny just as much as men 7 weeks is a long time with no sex.

You have a large hill to climb if you choose that route or you can decide to just walk away.

Either way you are not getting those 5 years back and now your kid will have to live with which ever decision you make from this day.

I mean if she did cheated then it's on her not you.
      Last edited by Removed Now; 06-12-2019, 11:40 AM.

Comment

Melyssa Ford is a legendary thot in the music industry. Her body count is in the 100s.

Comment

Melissa Ford?? I'll eat her ass in front of my wife.

Comment

Nah.... I wouldn’t...

Comment

Marital counseling, if she’s too busy.... move on..

Comment

No because my wife would be younger and hotter than her (them fake boobs are not fooling me).

Comment

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
                  There's a whole lot of stuff in your comment.

First you have to decide on do you want to leave or work it out.

If you want to work it out you guys definitely would need a third party involved because y'all communication is dead.

If she's always on the phone , who is she taking too? Was this address?

Can you or do you look through her phone ?

Why is she snappy ? Is there something going on at work or family?

From your point of view I would be very concern because once women check out mentally. It's basically over and you both invested 5 years and have a kid!

Are you guys at any point thinking about marriage? 5 years and a kid with out marriage seems kinda crazy.

Did she want to get married?

If you want my opinion she's mentally checked and probably doing something with another man or woman. Women are horny just as much as men 7 weeks is a long time with no sex.

You have a large hill to climb if you choose that route or you can decide to just walk away.

Either way you are not getting those 5 years back and now your kid will have to live with which ever decision you make from this day.

I mean if she did cheated then it's on her not you.
                  Thanks for taking the time to provide such insight.

I'm not sure what I hope to achieve but the killer is I have bonded with my kid want to be there for her and a big part of her life.

The phone thing has always been an issue even before the child I was suspect of the phone very secretive always seems to be on home screen whenever I suddenly look. I haven't checked the phone kind of don't want to.

The snapping is over nothing just random. I asked why she doesn't seem interested or hasn't been intimate she replied I dunno. So not much response to work with.

I'm in two minds about leaving I want to be there for my child. But if I leave will the gf start getting random men round her house from her online activity and if so how can I let that **** happen with my kid around all that.

Major headfuk man it's draining mentally. This situation I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy. She didn't take anything into consideration no planning just had a kid n feels entitled to sit on Facebook or whatever all day while I stay loyal.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                    Marital counseling, if she’s too busy.... move on..
                    Thanks man good advice.

Comment

Thanks for taking the time to provide such insight.

I'm not sure what I hope to achieve but the killer is I have bonded with my kid want to be there for her and a big part of her life.

The phone thing has always been an issue even before the child I was suspect of the phone very secretive always seems to be on home screen whenever I suddenly look. I haven't checked the phone kind of don't want to.

The snapping is over nothing just random. I asked why she doesn't seem interested or hasn't been intimate she replied I dunno. So not much response to work with.

I'm in two minds about leaving I want to be there for my child. But if I leave will the gf start getting random men round her house from her online activity and if so how can I let that **** happen with my kid around all that.

Major headfuk man it's draining mentally. This situation I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy. She didn't take anything into consideration no planning just had a kid n feels entitled to sit on Facebook or whatever all day while I stay loyal.
                      Wow man. This is really messed up.

Keep us updated on what happens. You deserve to be happy. Life is too short.

Comment

Working...
                      X