Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather's daughter is pregnant by a 19yo rapper with 7 kids from 5 women

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
    Can't imagine how "Money Yaya" could allow this to happen after having such a great upbringing. Writing her father while in prison for beating women then spending her most formative years raised in the sleaziest titty bar in the sleaziest city in America.

This parasite of a human that knocked her up planned this. He thinks he's getting some of that fantasy money that the media creates for Mayweather but in reality all he's getting is another Grandpa who will need to borrow bus fare to come see the baby and a baby-mama who has absolutely no concept of the value of money.
    just keepin it real

Comment

Originally posted by Lion81 View Post
      Floyd thought his millions would help protect his family...forgetting he's still from the hood and his millions haven't changed a damn thing. Hood people frequent with hood people, and millions won't change that.

Do you think a well to do girl with a billionaire/multimillionaire father would mess with a 'rapper'?

Maybe the Kardashians...and that's about it.

You can't buy class.

My point is you can be poor and from the hood, but carry yourself with class and eventually get out of poverty without worrying about your daughter mingling with trash like that rapper. Floyd is not part of that class I'm referring to. Dude still posts dollar stacks on instagram.
      you mean the Kar-gash-ians

Comment

I'm waiting for the whole next gen Mayweather clan to become the poorman's Kardashians any day now so this fits my narrative I've been predicting.

Seeing he gots 12 posts on IG & 6.9M followers. So yea this is how you make a power couple these days or a power baby at least cuz if he's got 8 kids with 5 girls or w/e I'm guessing this will be a off again on again thing best case, but thats good enough for a reality show these days. Its a crazy hustle, but everyone wants money & fame nowadays.

Comment

Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
          Saddest thing of all is that they have no shame in what this does to kids, its a cycle of despair and dependency on welfare.

Any ambition is crushed by poverty and lack of responsibility.
          Okay you do know this guy is famous & making big bank & this girl is Floyd's daughter right? There isn't gonna be any "poverty" & "welfare" here I'd be more than willing to bet.

Comment

Check out all the triggered Floyd flunkies running to his defense, right on cue. Floyd himself loved to bring up other fighter's personal lives, he openly disrespected Brundage's wife at ringside while grinding up on her. Great example he was/is for his children. I guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree...

Comment

sheeeeit

AB & Wilder have the same baby momma issues

Comment

No surprise, I don't think this girl hangs with ideal teens anyways. What do you expect.

Comment

i awa few of money yaya IG clips she a THOT for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by xhiddenx87 View Post
                    how is this boxing related?
                    My guess is that the baby might be called Floyd Jr Jr so we could be talking about the next TBE in 20 from now.

Comment

how is this relevant?

Comment

Working...
                      X