Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which result was more devastating to a fanbase? JMM TKO 6 or Ruiz Jr TKO 7?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Though AJ's will be the worse career loss because he was "exposed" in a way and Pac went down like a warrior, in a fight he was winning, the Pac fanbase definitely lost their minds. Some of them are STILL fuked up over that. They don't handle losses as well as the brits do.

Comment

Originally posted by HarvardBlue View Post
      JMM TKO in six.

However, the PAC fans accepted it better. Hard to believe but it's true.

I don't remember anyone saying Pacquiao is more popular now because all the memes that came out after the fight.
      Great point. It shows the delusion of AJ fan base. Weird group they are

Comment

The Pac KO without a doubt. That **** was vicious and brutal. Thought boy was dead lol.

With Joshua it kinda looked like the inevitable.

Comment

Manny getting put to sleep head first! Not only was there so much history with all the times they fought before that, but Manny being rumored to being on PEDs acused of being on PEDs then Marquez shows up looking like the hulk with shady Memo in his camp with a chest full of acne and how quick pac fans screamed he cheated was a twist of irony. Pacquiao was the A side and could of enforced advanced drug testing for this fight but he didn't. There is just too many layers to the abuse this fight cost Pacquiao fans.

Comment

This one is a hard one. 2012 was a very long time ago. However, the Mayweather hate was still at all time high.

The Anthony Joshua fans have really taken this TKO hard as well. As the Wilder hate is at all time frenzy too.

However, if I have to choose a fanbase, then I will have to say the Ruiz Jr TKO over Joshua was the most devastating to a fanbase.

A lot of British fans have had nervous breakdowns since Joshua's TKO loss to Ruiz, Jr. The Deontay Wilder fixation has only intensified among that fanbase.

Comment

Manny had more fans, so him losing touched more people. He had lost before that though.

I'd say the AJ loss was more shocking to his fan base, because those mf'ers really believed the man was invincible. Add to it, he lost to a guy that was not even a consensus top 10 HW.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                Atleast the fans accept those happened. Wilder fans are still in denial that Fury schooled him and was robbed.
                At least Manny was a real fighter and not some British hype job that fell on his face the second he left the island.

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
                  At least Manny was a real fighter and not some British hype job that fell on his face the second he left the island.
                  He fell a few times on his island didn't he? You forgetting Pacquiao lost to absolute bums?

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                    This one is a hard one. 2012 was a very long time ago. However, the Mayweather hate was still at all time high.

The Anthony Joshua fans have really taken this TKO hard as well. As the Wilder hate is at all time frenzy too.

However, if I have to choose a fanbase, then I will have to say the Ruiz Jr TKO over Joshua was the most devastating to a fanbase.

A lot of British fans have had nervous breakdowns since Joshua's TKO loss to Ruiz, Jr. The Deontay Wilder fixation has only intensified among that fanbase.
                    This is exactly why I voted Ruiz Jr TKO 7 Joshua .

Comment

I'll choose Ruiz jr TKO over Joshua. Pacquiao already had losses and he was facing another P4P great. Ruiz was a short fat Mexican HW that nobody thought had a chance against Joshua. Joshua's UK fans were fed to believe that their god Joshua was already an ATG and feared by all HWs by the Brit media. I thought they lost their minds when I was watching a Brit broadcast of a a boxing match. Joshua was not on the card, but when he arrived, they had to play it in slow motion while Joshua got out of his car and adjusted his junk lol

Comment

Working...
                      X