No announcement yet.

Did you all like how aj took his loss?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HeadBodyBodyBody View Post
    I think McCracken has taken him as far as he can. If AJ can't adapt and overcome against Ruiz, he's got no chance against Fury. Yeah, of course there will be a post-mortem, but all the sounds I'm hearing seem to be more to do with brand-control than anything specifically to do with boxing. I'm with Lewis on this, change trainers, change something. But then, maybe AJ has gone as far he can too - we'll see how he reacts long-term, my worry is that he's saying all the wrong things as of right now, considering.
    I agree that he may need a change of trainer. At some point in your career it just makes sense. There's no doubt people close to him are having that conversation with him.

But I wouldn't worry about we're hearing. We only hear what they want us to hear.

He's not going to come out and say he was overconfident, or his defence is crap, or he thinks his trainer is no good for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Deez View Post
      Theres no dignity in quitting.
      That English muffin did quit alright but at least he made no excuses about his shytty performance. Almost every boxer make excuses after defeat.

Comment

He was kind towards Ruiz giving him his props. It was nice that he didnt make excuses.

But something about it was very strange. It was like he didnt give a chit that he lost. Or more he had sort of a deer in the headlights look, like he hadnt really processed everything yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
          He took it with dignity, that's for sure.
          True and I do think he learned from others like haye who got huge criticism for his “toe injury”. Time will tell if any stories come out over a period - most likely if he beats Ruiz in the rematch. I don’t think the “rumours” going around are any more than people come out with theories so won’t believe any until made official

Comment

he did take the L with class.

When i see someone take a loss that well I get concerned that they accept defeat too easily.

Comment

"he was so classy in defeat"

what the hell else was he to be after that????

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
                Look, go away you freak. You've got nothing to add. like most American haven't.

Go watch Wilder contradict himself repeatedly in an interview and make excuses to why he can't fight certain fighters. There's enough cowardice and delusion there to keep you right for 4 months.
                bro its not my fault englands mightiest hero got molested
                by some fat creepy lookin weirdo..... 😂😂😂😂

Comment

Originally posted by Chrismart View Post
                  Cool..what's your real account, I'll get back to that one.
                  Talking to alts is creepy.
                  not an alt. (i only just figured out what that is.)
                  and andy ruiz looks creepy tbh

did you watch the interview? did you see juice boys classless behaviour?

(im talking about dazn broadcast)

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
                    cum in your mouth? It tends to taste like that. You'll get used to it.
                    sounds like you suck a lot of a c*ck...

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Comment

Joshua took it well, no excuses.

He'll win the rematch.

Comment

Working...
                      X